Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: The Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
flordia-wr-kahleil-jackson-has-some-thoughts-on-this-years-v0-PSNIbIplBaSkXuHOAwgVVhKSKtxeCl4-PjZFia1MVZ0.jpg

Gonna be the most used pic in this thread :unimpressed:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Not touching Cowboys +2.5. It sounds good, and I feel we should win this game. The Browns being favored seems disrespectful, seeing as how everyone is down on Deshaun and thinks the Browns are in for a rough year.

And then I remember that the Cowboys don’t deserve any respect in the first place. And I wouldn’t be shocked to see them rusty with no preseason for their 1st string offense (again…), inept in the redzone, and lose to Cleveland.

See you brehs Sunday :to:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Not touching Cowboys +2.5. It sounds good, and I feel we should win this game. The Browns being favored seems disrespectful, seeing as how everyone is down on Deshaun and thinks the Browns are in for a rough year.

And then I remember that the Cowboys don’t deserve any respect in the first place. And I wouldn’t be shocked to see them rusty with no preseason for their 1st string offense (again…), inept in the redzone, and lose to Cleveland.

See you brehs Sunday :to:
I would be surprised if the cowboys win week 1. More than likely the starters will be rusty and they tend to lose openers unless they play the Giants.