Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: The Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Dak may not be the main problem but he also isnt the solution for the current squad. A team like Dallas needs a play maker at the QB spot. One who can cover the flaws of the team/coach/GM.
We need a complete playoff makeover. The entire team shyts the bed in the playoffs.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
nikkas in here comparing Dak to the gawd QB (Peyton)?

Yea ill see you nikkas next week

full

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
We need a complete playoff makeover. The entire team shyts the bed in the playoffs.
As a Packers fan, I get this notion. Every time we went into the playoff with MM and Rodgers post 2010, I knew the minute we faced a legit team, it was over. Thats why we moved on from both. Now with MLF and Love, I feel like we can make a real SB push. Jerry needs to bring in a young coach who is innovative, not some washed up coach that everyone knew benefited from QB play.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Dak may not be the main problem but he also isnt the solution for the current squad. A team like Dallas needs a play maker at the QB spot. One who can cover the flaws of the team/coach/GM.
Name how many qbs can do that. :mjlol:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
As a Packers fan, I get this notion. Every time we went into the playoff with MM and Rodgers post 2010, I knew the minute we faced a legit team, it was over. Thats why we moved on from both. Now with MLF and Love, I feel like we can make a real SB push. Jerry needs to bring in a young coach who is innovative, not some washed up coach that everyone knew benefited from QB play.
Facts. I've been wanting a young HC to light a fire in this team for so long. Whoever it is must have the balls to stand up to Jerry.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Facts. I've been wanting a young HC to light a fire in this team for so long. Whoever it is must have the balls to stand up to Jerry.
Definitely the schemes just aren’t there for two well kinda three coaches in a row out scheme offensively and defensively was just to have our guys beat their guys which works against trash teams but when we play good teams we get ran off the field

Daps
Even if they decide to move on from Dak, do you really trust Dumb and Dumber to draft a QB? Look at all the :trash: QBs after Aikman until Romo. They lucked into both Romo and Dak.
:unimpressed:
This.

Dallas has only drafted TWO quarterbacks in Round 1 since 1960: Craig Morton in '65 and Aikman in '89.

I'd say Dallas has gotten more out of their QBs than any team historically given how little they invested...even before Jerry. To get a true stud, you'll probably need a Top 15 pick but the odds he'll be better than Dak aren't good. Will McClay may have to pull the rabbit out of his hat.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
This.

Dallas has only drafted TWO quarterbacks in Round 1 since 1960: Craig Morton in '65 and Aikman in '89.

I'd say Dallas has gotten more out of their QBs than any team historically given how little they invested...even before Jerry. To get a true stud, you'll probably need a Top 15 pick but the odds he'll be better than Dak aren't good. Will McClay may have to pull the rabbit out of his hat.
Odds are we will draft a bust just like everybody else