Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: The Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dak can never get us to a fast start...

We dee this too much.. shut down and when the opponent go in soft coverage, he gets his 250yds and a couple of meaningless scores
Breh. He can’t even get us to a lackluster start.

It’s an embarrassment before halftime anytime we play somebody decent.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Funny how the Dak stans always go into hiding every playoffs or otherwise meaningful game against a respectable opponent.

Imagine stanning a loser who you can never talk positively about in big games.

This thread feels like it did during the GB playoff game. Or the SF playoff games.

Defense struggling against this Lions offense. But Dak is targeting Lions players better than he’s targeting his receivers. We never had a chance.

They waiting for the classic 2nd half comeback. He throws 2 TD's has about 200+ yards passing which only ends in failure as the team still loses. So they can comeback with if it wasn't for Dak the score would of been a lot worse.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
fukk dak I hope he gets hit by a damn billy goat or something bytch ass mf this was a winnable game yet we got deer in headlights dak fukk him jerry a mark ass bytch for resigning him I hate this bytch ass stupid as team dawg I swear to fukkkkkk

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I feel like this is how it always is against respectable comp.

Defense loses us games. They can’t stop modern offenses. It’s a combination of poor/soft personnel (especially up the middle) and outdated coaching.

But the QB never really gives us a chance to begin with. Remedial Year 9 Gus Frerotte from the other side of the railroad tracks is never coming out and putting us in a position to win. When has Dak come out and put his foot on necks?

He only does it again bottom feeders. He can’t even maintain pace and be average against decent team. Just immediate double digit holes to dig out of.
Breh we could’ve went up 10-3 but no he throws a mf pick

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Funny how the Dak stans always go into hiding every playoffs or otherwise meaningful game against a respectable opponent.

Imagine stanning a loser who you can never talk positively about in big games.

This thread feels like it did during the GB playoff game. Or the SF playoff games.

Defense struggling against this Lions offense. But Dak is targeting Lions players better than he’s targeting his receivers. We never had a chance.
Thing is if you Stan him that’s coo but don’t go ghost when he ain’t shyt
I Stan romo and when he wasn’t shyt I took my lumps like damn it’s on Romo can’t say shyt bout anyone else

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
This team is
They waiting for the classic 2nd half comeback. He throws 2 TD's has about 200+ yards passing which only ends in failure as the team still loses. So they can comeback with if it wasn't for Dak the score would of been a lot worse.
those comebacks is why folks on YouTube like Dak attack, law nation sports, rj ochoa and more exist. They will never hold this quarterback to any accountability. These folks believe Dak played well vs Green Bay because of his stats disregarding that we were down 32 points.