Helldivers 2 officially hits 457k+ CCU on Steam (still top paid game)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It's not hard to make a Sony account.
Muthafukkas make accounts for everything else, but now it's a problem?
:mjlol: :camby:

I never heard anyone complaining about having to make Activision accounts for COD, EA accounts for EA games, Capcom games, Xbox live etc.

They can shut it.
People had to make a microsoft account to play minecraft.
The world will be fine.
A bunch of stuff is on linked accounts these days.
The concern is fake as hell.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Sony bringing Managed Democracy to those PC savages :mjpls:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
It's not hard to make a Sony account.
Muthafukkas make accounts for everything else, but now it's a problem?
:mjlol: :camby:
PC nikkas claim they don't like multiple store fronts, multiple accounts, but sign up for everything under the sun to play sorry ass MMOs. Even pay separate sub fees on top of purchasing them at full price. Make it make sense

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Sony saw them accounts being generated for sea of thieves and was like nnnnahhh yall got to turn that back on.

Gotta Lock them in before the big PC rollout
:mjlol:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
PC gamers are the biggest losers. Most major publishers require a log in to play their games. They're acting like it's ubisoft play where they force you to install a launcher and other nonsense. Plus, these dudes can't even read because they said from the jump it required a PSN account, but I assume they had issues at launch implementing it. I feel this probably explains why it's been hard to play with PC gamers.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
PC gamers are the biggest losers. Most major publishers require a log in to play their games. They're acting like it's ubisoft play where they force you to install a launcher and other nonsense. Plus, these dudes can't even read because they said from the jump it required a PSN account, but I assume they had issues at launch implementing it. I feel this probably explains why it's been hard to play with PC gamers.
Stop it. They created and approved a method for cross play for the game.

Then decided after folks have invested time, money and MTX to tell them they need to make and link an account or lose access t what they’ve already paid for.

It’s bait and switch.

Crazy to see folks acting like it was this way from jump.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Well all know this means that they’re going to be increasingly releasing games day 1 on PC and using this to falsely inflate their PlayStation sub numbers

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
it was a requirement listed at launch, but people were also quick to point out that they were able to play without a PSN account. so people thought it wasn't really a requirement, or that it would only be needed for cross-play, or other optional features

the situation is just funny to me, because I knew it was gonna be a shyt-show the moment I saw the news

the game definitely works without it, so everyone knows it's not required for the game to function

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
it was a requirement listed at launch, but people were also quick to point out that they were able to play without a PSN account. so people thought it wasn't really a requirement, or that it would only be needed for cross-play, or other optional features

the situation is just funny to me, because I knew it was gonna be a shyt-show the moment I saw the news

the game definitely works without it, so everyone knows it's not required for the game to function
It’s for metrics at the very least.

A more nefarious angle is they want the potential to force steam gamers into a PS+ sub :whew: