Helldivers 2 Discord shut down as players mocked server issues.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They're going to sell 4M+ copies in the next couple years of a medium-scope GaaS game that people seem to be very invested in. And they've got it in their pocket for addition to PS+ when they need to juice player numbers on PS5. Yeah, it's a huge, huge success.

I think they might do that in just this year alone and the thing is… its not F2P so they already made their money back.

Daps
I think they might do that in just this year alone and the thing is… its not F2P so they already made their money back.
They've already done a million...I could see 4M in this year alone, which would be amazing.

I was skeptical of Jim Ryan's GaaS push, but you only need one or two to hit to establish a profit pipeline.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They've already done a million...I could see 4M in this year alone, which would be amazing.

I was skeptical of Jim Ryan's GaaS push, but you only need one or two to hit to establish a profit pipeline.

It’s almost like a company with 5 generations of successful gaming hardware and software sales and a guy who’s been there from the beginning might actually know what they are doing :ohhh:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They're having server issues because Helldivers 2 is even more successful than they thought it'd be.

Microsoft wishes they had an Xbox/PC game out that was crashing servers because of how many people wanted to play it.
This. All these suprise hit non AAA games run into this issue

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Microsoft wishes they had an Xbox/PC game out that was crashing servers because of how many people wanted to play it.
Microsoft owns the servers, there’s no such thing as too many users on microsoft side. Sony has to pay microsoft for more servers. :wow:

This is you goofies shifting standards and narratives to get your stan on.

All microsoft GAAS have been lots more successful than Helldivers

State of Decay 10 million players State of Decay 2 Has Hit 10+ Million Players - Gameranx = Not good enough

Sea of thieves 20 million players Sea of Thieves crosses 20 million players as the game reaches its third anniversary =Trash game nobody wants to play.

Halo 30 million players
Halo Infinite Achieves Remarkable Milestone with Over 30 Million Players = “dead franchise”

Forza Horizon 35 million players
Forza Horizon 5 Tops 35 Million Players = “racing games don’t count”

Helldivers 2 might limp to 4 million players= Smashing succes.

Sony stan’s :wow:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Microsoft owns the servers, there’s no such thing as too many users on microsoft side. Sony has to pay microsoft for more servers. :wow:

This is you goofies shifting standards and narratives to get your stan on.

All microsoft GAAS have been lots more successful than Helldivers

State of Decay 10 million players State of Decay 2 Has Hit 10+ Million Players - Gameranx = Not good enough

Sea of thieves 20 million players Sea of Thieves crosses 20 million players as the game reaches its third anniversary =Trash game nobody wants to play.

Halo 30 million players
Halo Infinite Achieves Remarkable Milestone with Over 30 Million Players = “dead franchise”

Forza Horizon 35 million players
Forza Horizon 5 Tops 35 Million Players = “racing games don’t count”

Helldivers 2 might limp to 4 million players= Smashing succes.

Sony stan’s :wow:
How many units have those games sold? :patrice: