Helldivers 2 Discord shut down as players mocked server issues.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I will attack Meach personally in this post. @daze23 get ready to reprimand me.

He's a piece of discarded mango pulp because he doesn't like Playstation. :ufdup:

I hope he turns on his Xbox and his controller needs charge and system needs to update.

I hope he tries to sign into Xbox live and his account password was changed accidentally and he needs to update it.

I hope when he's driving, he notices his tire light is on and has to put only a few PSI of air in it with a quarter he finds on the air machine at the local gas station.

I hope he goes to work and the manager asks him why he was late a few minutes but then smiles and says "it's okay bro just let me know."

I hope he goes to the store to buy some food for his kids but when he goes to pay for it, he has to pay with a $50 and get change in dollars which slightly inconveniences him but the clerk forgets to ring up one of the items and the security alarm doesn't ring and the security says "u good breh".

I hope when he tries to post here after this, his phone/PC prompts him for an update that he can't skip.

I hope his ethernet drivers get corrupt and he has to reinstall it with the driver update he already had downloaded and saved in his downloads folder but then the installer doesn't work so he has to open up the device manager, right click Realtek PCI GBE Ethernet Family, click update driver, then click browse computer for files and manually install it.

Look at that I insulted this man so bad I'm a horrible person.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I will attack Meach personally in this post. @daze23 get ready to reprimand me.

He's a piece of discarded mango pulp because he doesn't like Playstation. :ufdup:

I hope he turns on his Xbox and his controller needs charge and system needs to update.

I hope he tries to sign into Xbox live and his account password was changed accidentally and he needs to update it.

I hope when he's driving, he notices his tire light is on and has to put only a few PSI of air in it with a quarter he finds on the air machine at the local gas station.

I hope he goes to work and the manager asks him why he was late a few minutes but then smiles and says "it's okay bro just let me know."

I hope he goes to the store to buy some food for his kids but when he goes to pay for it, he has to pay with a $50 and get change in dollars which slightly inconveniences him but the clerk forgets to ring up one of the items and the security alarm doesn't ring.

I hope when he tries to post here after this, his phone/PC prompts him for an update that he can't skip.

I hope his ethernet drivers get corrupt and he has to reinstall it with the driver update he already had downloaded and saved in his downloads folder but then the installer doesn't work so he has to open up the device manager, right click Realtek PCI GBE Ethernet Family, click update driver, then click browse computer for files and manually instal lit.

Look at that I insulted this man so bad I'm a horrible person.
:picard:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
bills-ugh.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They are hype beast they only play games that they have access to on PlayStation and are getting hype.

Sad.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You are acting like a clown, you want me to praise you?? You are a grown man with 6 kids behaving this way. It's legitimately not normal stuff. If I see someone needing help, I will tell them instead of letting them continue to act like it. You should seek my advice and get some help. This isn't normal stuff for a man in your position. I come from a good position.

I hereby give you my username, it fits you much better. You must be lonely to post all those threads at 6 am every day and on a Friday night, let me know when we can do the exchange
:picard:

Daps
And this might be the biggest understatement of the year.
They're going to sell 4M+ copies in the next couple years of a medium-scope GaaS game that people seem to be very invested in. And they've got it in their pocket for addition to PS+ when they need to juice player numbers on PS5. Yeah, it's a huge, huge success.