Helldivers 2 (Arrowhead, PS5/PC, 2024) (457k+ CCU on Steam)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The narrative is it’s the number one paid game on steam and prob doing numbers on ps5

Y’all are historically down bad right now :francis:
Game is already out of the top 10 most played games on steam, with shytty user reviews and Sony purposely suppressing official reviews.

Now i know honesty isn’t a thing to sony stan’s do, but OMG if this was an xbox game yall would be going crazy with the cac tweets and hate right now :wow:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
The soundtrack in this is so good:

Looks like the composer is Black :salute:

I sure hope they get this matchmaking fixed soon, I can’t get any missions against the Terminids. Arrowhead is gonna mess around and squander all their good momentum .

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Game is already out of the top 10 most played games on steam, with shytty user reviews and Sony purposely suppressing official reviews.

Now i know honesty isn’t a thing to sony stan’s do, but OMG if this was an xbox game yall would be going crazy with the cac tweets and hate right now :wow:
Look at this feminine ass deflection and cap. The game was never in the top 10 as it just released yesterday.

It’s still the number 1 paid game with 70000 plus players right now.

You must enjoy looking stupid

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Look at this feminine ass deflection . The game was never in the top 10 as it just released yesterday.

It’s still the number 1 paid game with 70000 plus players right now.

You must enjoy looking stupid

And it will peak tomorrow, will hit meach with the update :myman:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
game is great and lots of fun, but people are having issues with matchmaking. dev's have addressed it, and it should be fixed soon

Yeah, I can see how this shyt is gonna be addictive.

But the matchmaking and drops gotta get cleaned up.

Seems like even when devs do server stress tests and betas/alphas, the first few days of online multi launches STILL are hit and miss.