Helldivers 2 (Arrowhead, PS5/PC, 2024) (457k+ CCU on Steam)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah, I can see how this shyt is gonna be addictive.

But the matchmaking and drops gotta get cleaned up.

Seems like even when devs do server stress tests and betas/alphas, the first few days of online multi launches STILL are hit and miss.

Just how shyt works these days, especially for smaller studios that get hit with a huge surge of new players. The first helldivers did 6k peak on pc back in 2015, this is doing 81k and still going up. Arrowhead ain’t EA or Activision, they’ll fix it in a couple of days. The most important thing is that the game is fun, which it is.

It already jumped. 20% in ratings from yesterday morning

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
image.png

:dead:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Yet to play co-op cause of the issue with quickplay but I can tell this is going to intense and hilarious when you play on the harder difficulties. I"ve been landing on the extraction point, setting up mines and supply packs when I touch down and then when I'm getting ready to extract put up some automated guns and just take out all the oncoming enemies :blessed::blessed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yet to play co-op cause of the issue with quickplay but I can tell this is going to intense and hilarious when you play on the harder difficulties. I"ve been landing on the extraction point, setting up mines and supply packs when I touch down and then when I'm getting ready to extract put up some automated guns and just take out all the oncoming enemies :blessed::blessed:

Drop the PSN