Helldivers 2 (Arrowhead, PS5/PC, 2024) (457k+ CCU on Steam)

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Today's the the Day!
Saw some of the livestream this morning.
shyt bout to be crazy.
Super Helldive is going to murder us. Lol

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Nah I'm good, Super Helldive looks like a nightmare especially if you team with people who stay acting like deer in headlights

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Helldive ain't hard with Bugs. Just gotta know how to control the perimeter around the squad.
Unlocked Super Helldive earlier.

Robbo

All Star
Daps
im at the point now where bugs are actually the problem

bots are WAY easier because every other enemy doesn't demand high armor pen
I haven't had as much issue with bugs but I think it always depends on the mix. If there are tons of bile spewers, chargers, stalkers..you don't get a moment to breathe. But that is the same thing with tons of gunships, heavy devastated, factory striders...

Right now bugs seems easier for me because of the constant fire from some of the bots. Even the smaller ones.

I am addicted to the defense missions, Soccorro has been fun because of that.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I haven't had as much issue with bugs but I think it always depends on the mix. If there are tons of bile spewers, chargers, stalkers..you don't get a moment to breathe. But that is the same thing with tons of gunships, heavy devastated, factory striders...

Right now bugs seems easier for me because of the constant fire from some of the bots. Even the smaller ones.

I am addicted to the defense missions, Soccorro has been fun because of that.
its just that you can run what you want on bots more or less

with bugs? if you don't have rockets or something close bile titans and chargers legit will not let you play lol

Robbo

All Star
Daps
its just that you can run what you want on bots more or less

with bugs? if you don't have rockets or something close bile titans and chargers legit will not let you play lol
I agree with that.. chargers probably mess things up more than anything. I try to run 2 sentries with bugs, but if it's loaded with chargers, they take them out.

With bots it just gets intense with heavy fire..but that seems to be planet dependent