Helldivers 2 (Arrowhead, PS5/PC, 2024) (457k+ CCU on Steam)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Armor has stats and special abilities as can be seen here:
hZSffOf.png

z7muLxz.png

Helmets and capes do not have different stats or abilities and are purely cosmetic according to the CM on discord:
Z0jc6dH.png

LLgMRfL.png

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Some early impressions from the person that got the game early, google translated from French:
Frankly I'm hyped, I'm stopping because I'm getting knocked out solo, I'm going to wait for more people.
But the game looks very promising, the dialogues are worthy of starship troopers, the game is beautiful and fluid.

The economic system doesn't seem pay to win (at the same time in a full coop game I don't see the point)
The requisition system ensures that the more you play, the more things you unlock.

I'm waiting to see in the long term but if they don't do anything stupid the game looks very promising.
And it will take good team coordination, I'm thinking of the high level of difficulty.

I just did easy and medium and I still died a few times because you have creatures that are tough enough to play solo.
Ah and stupid thing but it's nice, you can give a name to your super destroyer, I called mine "hammer of democracy" just to fit in with the game lol.

You can customize your character with unlockable armor, slim or muscular build, manage your armory, your ship seems to be able to evolve thanks to 18 modules to improve your stratagems that you also unlock with your ship.

Honestly, it's okay, I'm hyped.
I'm even considering joining a small, no-brainer team to play with people and have a few laughs.