Helldivers 2 (Arrowhead, PS5/PC, 2024) (457k+ CCU on Steam)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Got kicked out of a game last night because that electric chain reaction went through 5 enemies and zapped the shyt out of a rando.
I was hollering. Lol
if you look at the helldive automaton vid you'll see i got killed by a tesla tower and immediately after that my teammate got killed by another teammates arc thrower

no one rocking them suits lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
A Mech that only has rockets equipped and they could be tracking rockets or just fire a salvo of them like Tone Titan from Titanfall 2 -link

You missed this i think

I want a mech with a shield like the backpack has and i want a mech with boosters like a jet pack

I’d also like a supply drone. I think everything else i want has realistically been teased (vehicles, plasma cannon, etc.)

At this point im more thirsty for more enemies and objectives than stratagems. They need to introduce more missions that allow us to ultilze the less popular stuff we already have.

Edit—- and yes, i want a sword. I wouldn’t even mind if it replaced the side arm

Last edited:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
if you look at the helldive automaton vid you'll see i got killed by a tesla tower and immediately after that my teammate got killed by another teammates arc thrower

no one rocking them suits lol
I'm not even rocking it most of the time.
I don't bring tesla towers for that exact reason.
It's not a good look for anyone if that shyt gets tossed in the middle of a swarm and everyone is running around that little map. Lol
I was telling Gizmo that we just all need to suit up in the gear and bring tesla towers, arc throwers and emp mortars to have an electric show for the robots. :manny:

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
What are some ideas for stratagems or weapons or just gameplay updates y’all would like to see in the game.

• Sticky grenades
  • A Mech that only has rockets equipped and they could be tracking rockets or just fire a salvo of them like Tone Titan from Titanfall 2 -link
  • Infrared vision or night vision
  • More guard dog variants, shyt an actual robot dog even
  • A stratagem where you can actually man your ship from a over head view similar to this drone view from ghost recon breakpoint-
  • A backpack where you can actually fly for a moment
  • Gas grenades
  • A backpack that can cloak you from a certain amount of time

They gotta do something about the bug breach timing. It's almost instantaneous and no way to prevent it.

I'd like to be able to color your equipment and a sentry variant that can stick to walls

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
What are some ideas for stratagems or weapons or just gameplay updates y’all would like to see in the game.

• Sticky grenades
  • A Mech that only has rockets equipped and they could be tracking rockets or just fire a salvo of them like Tone Titan from Titanfall 2 -link
  • Infrared vision or night vision
  • More guard dog variants, shyt an actual robot dog even
  • A stratagem where you can actually man your ship from a over head view similar to this drone view from ghost recon breakpoint-
  • A backpack where you can actually fly for a moment
  • Gas grenades
  • A backpack that can cloak you from a certain amount of time

All of these sound like great ideas.
Definitely need a cloaking one.
Pheromone sticky grenades, so when you throw it the hordes attack other bugs.
Imagine throwing one on a bile titan and a gang of hunters take it down.
The downside is you have to take down those hunters. Lol
Different types of pheromones for different bugs.
Decoy stratagems would be dope too.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
the best thing to come out of that new warbond is the stun grenade. people trying to force the arc-everything setup and its gonna be niche even on the best day

the stun grenade will stop everything short of a tank in its tracks for 4-5 seconds. even bile titans stand still. only downside is you can't blow up factories and bug holes with it, but you can bring a grenade launcher or autocannon for that

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I mean that’s a pretty big deal lol

You basically gotta bring a grenade launcher at that point which is another slot taken up
its really not. a full team and nobody got grenades, autocannons, or strategems on deck?

and the whole team is saving ammo by locking down these bigger enemies in place then one tapping them. you can literally freeze a charger long enough to dial up a resupply, drop it right on their back, and guarantee a kill.

meanwhile for that arc comp you all gotta put on armor that protects you..... from yourself? :what:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
its really not. a full team and nobody got grenades, autocannons, or strategems on deck?

and the whole team is saving ammo by locking down these bigger enemies in place then one tapping them. you can literally freeze a charger long enough to dial up a resupply, drop it right on their back, and guarantee a kill.

meanwhile for that arc comp you all gotta put on armor that protects you..... from yourself? :what:

I’ll give em a shot:manny:

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
You missed this i think

I want a mech with a shield like the backpack has and i want a mech with boosters like a jet pack

I’d also like a supply drone. I think everything else i want has realistically been teased (vehicles, plasma cannon, etc.)

At this point im more thirsty for more enemies and objectives than stratagems. They need to introduce more missions that allow us to ultilze the less popular stuff we already have.

Edit—- and yes, i want a sword. I wouldn’t even mind if it replaced the side arm
Yeah the Emancipator has auto cannons not missiles. But it will do as well.

melee mech with a sword
Ummm…like Ronin from Titanfall.

They gotta do something about the bug breach timing. It's almost instantaneous and no way to prevent it.

I'd like to be able to color your equipment and a sentry variant that can stick to walls
Read this Reddit post they did some heavy analysis into enemy spawn times. - https://www.reddit.com/r/Helldivers/s/5L6ny6Rvpv

All of these sound like great ideas.
Definitely need a cloaking one.
Pheromone sticky grenades, so when you throw it the hordes attack other bugs.
Imagine throwing one on a bile titan and a gang of hunters take it down.
The downside is you have to take down those hunters. Lol
Different types of pheromones for different bugs.
Decoy stratagems would be dope too.
Damn, that pheromone sticky sounds excellent :ohhh:

oh yeh, i definitely want the cloaking. They need to have in-universe lore that we extracted and recreated the cloaking from stalkers and made it into armor
That shyt would be dope as fukk. This game has so much potential