Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
hellbladesubtitle_610.jpg

pic-1420823658.jpg

Hellblade gameplay to premiere on June 10

Hellblade-Gameplay-June-10-Tease.jpg

Ninja Theory will showcase the first Hellblade gameplay “and more” on Wednesday, June 10, the developer teased.
Additionally, a new developer diary showing the creation process behind the first playable build is now live. Watch it below.

Read more at Hellblade gameplay to premiere on June 10

Original Trailer

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
They said there wont be more then 3-4 enemies at a time. Seems like Ninja theory is trying to do their rendition of a Souls game.
:ehh: I trust Ninja Theory for the most part. I thought Heavenly Sword was good. It was shut down by God of War but I enjoyed it overall anyway. If I remember right, heavenly sword had a really weird block mechanic that never felt quite right.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:ehh: I trust Ninja Theory for the most part. I thought Heavenly Sword was good. It was shut down by God of War but I enjoyed it overall anyway. If I remember right, heavenly sword had a really weird block mechanic that never felt quite right.
I would be a stan if they had made DMC 6 hours longer. Their campaigns arent long enough to me.

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Hellblade
Ninja Theory's Latest Gets A Small Title Change With The Addition Of A Subtitle
hellbladesubtitle_610.jpg

Hellblade, the upcoming game from Ninja Theory, the studio behind the recent Devil May Cry reboot and Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, has changed its name.

It's a small change, and it's very likely most will continue to refer to the game simply as Hellblade, but it's new name is Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice. Senua is the protagonist's name. You can see Senua in the image above.

For more on Hellblade, specifically focusing on Senua's struggle with mental illness, head here. Hellblade is coming to PlayStation 4 and PC this year.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I never liked Ninja Theory but that's because I always felt like they were working on the wrong games. To me they never found their lane, so hopefully this will be good.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I never liked Ninja Theory but that's because I always felt like they were working on the wrong games. To me they never found their lane, so hopefully this will be good.

They already lost me as a buyer by putting the camera all up in the main's ass crack :francis: