Hell Naw. Another slave movie Staring Brad Pitt

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I cant believe nikkas are complaining about this movie(only read the 1st page). Its based on Solomon Northup's biography. Some of yall kill me, just never happy.​

xx001234448

Visual Storyteller
Daps
Pool your resources together and produce the types of movies you wanna see. With technology becoming more and more inexpensive and accessible & online distribution growing, we shouldn't have anymore excuses when it comes to controlling our own images. There are micro-budget features made for under $10,000 getting attention these days.

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk 2

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
you know whats really awkward bro, hearing jay z perform "jigga what jigga who" and motioning the mic to a 90% white crown to say "n1gga" during the chorus

unrelated post, but i just felt weird as fukk about that. he 43 yrs old, he either dont know no better or is part of the "agenda against blacks"

Sorry to break it to you, but Jay-Z is part of the establishment now. Has been for a while. He hangs around Billionaires and has direct lines with crooked politicians.

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
it's a true story, it stars one of the most underrated black actors out, and it's being directed by one of the most talented up-and-coming BLACK directors out, and nikkas are talking about boycotting it? I bet these are the same ones who turn around and complain that tyler perry is the only black director hollywood lets make movies :aicmon:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I love my black people, but sometimes i just shake my damn head at yall backwards contradictive logic. Your either a c00n or an uncle tom. The only people who are in the middle are the people 'keeping it real' with no jobs and nothing positive going on about themselves. We gotta stop judging eachother the way racists judge us. Ill fukin slap the next nikka that uses the word 'Uncle Tom'. Our oppressors use that word to deflate successful black people. Don't co-sign them.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Christie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL (Winter Park Area)
Okay guys I do see your point in wanting to see the African Americans in better movies instead of being in slave movies. I really want to see this movie and I'm going to see it because the director is African American. so I am going to support the director and the actors... the black actors I mean.

Mac

Ready for the Beach #Summer2k16
Daps
Reppin
Pretty af.

:comeon: A fictional bs movie...:rudy: There aren't any movies about indentured servants, because they were freed after a few years of service (at the most 7) and they were mostly treated well. Also voluntary (I believe). African slaves were held their whole lives and tortured..... involuntarily. So the few that escaped were hailed as legends and stories were recorded. But I appreciate your answer to my question.