Hebrew Wolfalites snatching up sell out mutts by the neck #DogSetLawst

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Your argument was dismantled with my first post in this thread. I'm just playing with yall while my spaghetti cook

Your argument is a false equivalence bro.
Domestic cats are not the same species of feline as a bobcat, a cougar, or a leopard. They're closest relative is the african wild cat. Thats more like a human eating a monkeys bushmeat.

Dogs are LITERALLY a subspecies of Wolves. Its technically cannibalism. Wolves see so much BEEYOTCH in domestic dogs that they put them on the MENU. Wolves dont do cannibalism in the wild.

They could no longer sanction this buffoonery :hhh:

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
CFTFUNBRDMSNI7PVK5K5HWPAQM.jpg

:sas1::sas2:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.palmcoastobserver.com/article/bobcats-are-stalking-and-killing-local-pet-cats-according-to-flagler-beach-residents?amp
188155_standard.png

A bobcat — not the Flagler Beach one. (Photo courtesy of the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission)
Bobcats are stalking and killing local pet cats, according to Flagler Beach residents
'Everybody be careful and watch your fur babies,' said one resident whose pet cat disappeared

He's just taking his friend to safety after a night of drinking :mjgrin:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Your argument is a false equivalence bro.
Domestic cats are not the same species of feline as a bobcat, a cougar, or a leopard. They're closest relative is the african wild cat. Thats more like a human eating a monkeys bushmeat.

Dogs are LITERALLY a subspecies of Wolves. Its technically cannibalism. Wolves see so much BEEYOTCH in domestic dogs that they put them on the MENU. Wolves dont do cannibalism in the wild.

They could no longer sanction this buffoonery :hhh:
:russ: lmfaoooooo!!!! Bruh this whole thread was based off "infighting" in the sets and you tried to paint it as exclusive to Dogset when it clearly isn't. A feline is a feline and they've been fighting with each other for years. That's why we have the term "catfight" :dead: