Hebrew Wolfalites snatching up sell out mutts by the neck #DogSetLawst

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Domesticated dogs are house negros. No predator is supposed to love and rely on humans as much as they do.

full
The juelz and misinformation y'all spread just to feel good about voluntarily owning cats over dogs is astounding. I guess a domesticated cat would have feared better in such situation against say, A Lion, Tiger or Panther? Should we start to disseminate the unfortunate incidents of said encounters? I mean, if there was evidence left of said crime since when that happens the cat gets straight up eaten with nary a trace. But y'all need these victories. Collect ya daps.

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
full
The juelz and misinformation y'all spread just to feel good about voluntarily owning cats over dogs is astounding. I guess a domesticated cat would have feared better in such situation against say, A Lion, Tiger or Panther? Should we start to disseminate the unfortunate incidents of said encounters? I mean, if there was evidence left of said crime since when that happens the cat gets straight up eaten with nary a trace. But y'all need these victories. Collect ya daps.

As somebody that hates cats more than I hate domesticated dogs, the answer is yes the feline demon would have fared better because it is not stupid enough to be drawn into a trap set by another predator and would not have tried to confront a leopard the same way those stupid dogs tried to confront the wolves. Unfortunately domestication has reduced dogs into simpletons.

Last edited:

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
If you turn up the volume, you can hear the first dog say "What they fukk you gonna do son, I'm from New York...It's Nine Trey Gangsters over here son." Then you can hear the second dog say "Yo you cock suckers, it's Nine Trey Gangsters, you clowns can suck a dikk deadass. We from New York."
:stopitslime:

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

#Dogset :umad:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
You in here furiously juelzing my guy

Heres another one :lolbron:

Grabbed him by his collar like the G's did Jojo Simmons :picard:

Your argument was dismantled with my first post in this thread. I'm just playing with yall while my spaghetti cook