Heaven and Hell…

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
If you’ve ever had surgery, that heaven & hell shyt don’t exist. Once they put you to sleep ,you’re gone & don’t remember nothing you’re outta there , that’s what death is like permanently imo.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Just to remind you guys the Bible never specifically says hell is a definite place full of fire. Hell is used metaphorically to stand for a place of extreme suffering. If you really think about it, human society is hell. The shyt we do to each other mentally, physically, and spiritually, are what people have stereotypically have said would be done to people in hell, and even worse to be honest.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I fear he'll for one reason

Your purpose would never have been meant to be that. I can't speak anyone being born a murderer, but have have seen them nurtured. The outside influences and choices made by others start to make one feel like their choices has been taken and that starts down the road to the wrong predetermined choice. I don't think course of life is predetermined in that way. That seems to be some of that be happy with your lot in life fate which I see as additions like what was described in the video. I know right and wrong, and those are things that you can see in foresight as predetermined because you can readily understand the consequences of the choices
Law of accumulation. Every choice you make is like putting points into a stat in an rpg. The more you do it, the easier it is to do and less inhibitions/justifications you have to do it. Everything compounds and starts off atomic, then as time goes on these things become more material and set in stone. The end result of your life is the accumulation of these things that start off invisible that end up reflecting material conditions in the end. Thats why wisdom and insight is needed to increase your choice matrix and offset it depending on the environment you're in. "Monsters are not made in a vacuum".
:jbhmm:
-So you don't believe in God's predetermined path/plan & everything happens for a reason?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The reptilians will see this thread and come for all of you non-believers of the planetary shift.