Heaven and Hell…

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Hell never made much sense to me:

So I didn’t ask to be here :stopitslime:

You made me (with all of my malfunctions) :francis:

You know what I’m going to do before I do it, every action, every thought, every breath. It’s all pre-determined in your eyes because you already know all about me :martin:

Yet, for those predetermined actions you’re gonna banish me to punishment forever?
:dahell:
Way I see it, the crux of the story is choice. When choices go to shyt and blow up, if accountability isn't taken then blame is sought to be placed somewhere. A predetermined choice is still that and isn't good or bad until it's made and played out. For shyt to truly go off the rails the wrong choice has to continued to be made all the way through to the logical terminal end. At some point, a different t choice could have been maid, and repercussions lessened or avoided all together. The basics of life are extremely easy, but complicated by the choices that are made by us and for us as a society. If something is predetermined, it does not have to be bad. You still have the choice and shyt even have insight and knowledge of what is likely to happen, and the wrong path still gets chose

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Way I see it, the crux of the story is choice. When choices go to shyt and blow up, if accountability isn't taken then blame is sought to be placed somewhere. A predetermined choice is still that and isn't good or bad until it's made and played out. For shyt to truly go off the rails the wrong choice has to continued to be made all the way through to the logical terminal end. At some point, a different t choice could have been maid, and repercussions lessened or avoided all together. The basics of life are extremely easy, but complicated by the choices that are made by us and for us as a society. If something is predetermined, it does not have to be bad. You still have the choice and shyt even have insight and knowledge of what is likely to happen, and the wrong path still gets chose

I hear what you’re saying.

But if God made me a murderer, he knows I’m going to murder someone long before I murder them, and then he banishes me to hell for murdering someone :francis:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps

I fear he'll for one reason
I hear what you’re saying.

But if God made me a murderer, he knows I’m going to murder someone long before I murder them, and then he banishes me to hell for murdering someone :francis:
Your purpose would never have been meant to be that. I can't speak anyone being born a murderer, but have have seen them nurtured. The outside influences and choices made by others start to make one feel like their choices has been taken and that starts down the road to the wrong predetermined choice. I don't think course of life is predetermined in that way. That seems to be some of that be happy with your lot in life fate which I see as additions like what was described in the video. I know right and wrong, and those are things that you can see in foresight as predetermined because you can readily understand the consequences of the choices

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Law of accumulation. Every choice you make is like putting points into a stat in an rpg. The more you do it, the easier it is to do and less inhibitions/justifications you have to do it. Everything compounds and starts off atomic, then as time goes on these things become more material and set in stone. The end result of your life is the accumulation of these things that start off invisible that end up reflecting material conditions in the end. Thats why wisdom and insight is needed to increase your choice matrix and offset it depending on the environment you're in. "Monsters are not made in a vacuum".

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Hell never made much sense to me:

So I didn’t ask to be here :stopitslime:

You made me (with all of my malfunctions) :francis:

You know what I’m going to do before I do it, every action, every thought, every breath. It’s all pre-determined in your eyes because you already know all about me :martin:

Yet, for those predetermined actions you’re gonna banish me to punishment forever?
:dahell:
But but you can change and do right

***sarcasm***

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Christ Walk Brehs
tenor.gif

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
OP not for nothing.....I really hope hell is fake....

but I think religion overall is good. I really hope there is something better out there for good people who struggled all their life.

and if you were rotten on earth u should have to pay for that.

relegion overall is important.....I really think that drives a lot of people 2 do the right thing.....sometimes the wrong things 2......but religion is necessary for a society.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
OP not for nothing.....I really hope hell is fake....

but I think religion overall is good. I really hope there is something better out there for good people who struggled all their life.

and if you were rotten on earth u should have to pay for that.

relegion overall is important.....I really think that drives a lot of people 2 do the right thing.....sometimes the wrong things 2......but religion is necessary for a society.
Hell is not fake, in fact science can prove hell is a black hole. A vortex that sucks in low frequency energy.