Heaven and Hell…

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Hell never made much sense to me:

So I didn’t ask to be here :stopitslime:

You made me (with all of my malfunctions) :francis:

You know what I’m going to do before I do it, every action, every thought, every breath. It’s all pre-determined in your eyes because you already know all about me :martin:

Yet, for those predetermined actions you’re gonna banish me to punishment forever?
:dahell:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps

You know what I’m going to do before I do it, every action, every thought, every breath. It’s all pre-determined in your eyes because you already know all about me :martin:

Yet, for those predetermined actions you’re gonna banish me to punishment forever?

Right?!

Hellllla holes in that story 🕳️ 🧀

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Sounds like a jaded parent with some bad ass kids actually
probably just threatening with hell to get them to shape up. Like when we say i put you in this world i can take you out.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

dPsUNuI.jpg

Fred.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
This that nikka that switched his name up after he caught swindling :heh:

I fukks with JT tough and got sad after watching him point out the alleged shadiness in Billy Carson’s past then I watched Billy’s response via livestream and he surprisingly cleared all that shyt up with receipts.

I was ready to hop off the Billy Carson train but he addressed all the claims in depth, I was impressed 🦾

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
when you go deeper passed dogma shyt really opens up.

internal development instead over the material. the middle way.

there is how the masses practice religion/mysticism and theres how the educated and informed practice it

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I fukks with JT tough and got sad after watching him point out the alleged shadiness in Billy Carson’s past then I watched Billy’s response via livestream and he surprisingly cleared all that shyt up with receipts.

I was ready to hop off the Billy Carson train but he addressed all the claims in depth, I was impressed 🦾
So even after he stole another brehs name and background, you still believe him :mjlol:

You really thing he changed his name because of a misunderstanding :comeon: