Heats fans ain't sh1t. (Bosh related)

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I would go out of my way to make a thread about you but that would be lame. :laugh:

good for you. you wishy-washy ass bums aint got shyt to say to refute it. not one Heat fan came here to tell me i was really wrong.

troll ass Tevin Campbell told me i wasnt from Houston.
and someone else said it was a stupid thread.
but no one can provide facts calling me a liar.

whats it gone be Heat fans? is he a bum? or is he the key to winning it all?

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I'm not even a Heat fan. I wanna see LeBron win it but I don't fukk w/ Wade or Bosh. Take both them nikkas out the equation and I'm still holding Bron responsible for his team's success/failure.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
good for you. you wishy-washy ass bums aint got shyt to say to refute it. not one Heat fan came here to tell me i was really wrong.

troll ass Tevin Campbell told me i wasnt from Houston.
and someone else said it was a stupid thread.
but no one can provide facts calling me a liar.

whats it gone be Heat fans? is he a bum? or is he the key to winning it all?

In all seriousness, do you think you're makin a broad generalization about ALL heat fans or goin offa what a cluster of random nikkas on da internets chop it up about? Just curious.:leostare:

Pito

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
is he soft? yes
does he play like he has a vagina sometimes? yeah.

that does not take away from what he brings to this team. a post presence (somewhat).

any heat fan that says/thinks bosh is not important to this team is a moron.

you bytch ass laker fans are the same god damn way with pau gasol. one minute hes the SPANIARD GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, next minute he's a soft p*ssy with no heart who gets punked by kendrick perkins.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lebron + bosh in cleveland would of already on the ship

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
is he soft? yes

that does not take away from what he brings to this team. a post presence (somewhat).

you bytch ass laker fans are the same god damn way with pau gasol. one minute hes the SPANIARD GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, next minute he's a soft p*ssy with no heart who gets punked by kendrick perkins.

i agree with you %100. Lakers fans are the same. i used to back Pau. i never talked down on him until Game 6 against the Nuggets. i want him and Bynum outta there. i cant stand their guts.

i'm must calling it like it is.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
nope... read the initial post.

EVERYONE shyts on Bosh. everyone calls him a bum and soft and all that other shyt. my problem is now all of a sudden he is intricate to winning the whole thing.

dude been getting shytted on for two straight seasons. was the only cat who brought his game in the Finals last yr and he gets treated like a $2 hoe. now he's important to winning a championship. :stopitslime:

sound like Celtics fans when we beat 'em in '10.

i did read it. the thread title says "heat fans ain't shyt" followed by "y'all been saying"...when in reality, bosh get bashed by everyone else 11 billion times more than heat fans do. :wtb:

people like to jump on the narrative that he's some goofy, soft queer and ignore everything else but anyone with 2 cents worth of basketball knowledge knows bosh is a big piece of the puzzle for them. on a team where no one else can score outside of the him, bron and wade and there are no decent big men, obviously bosh is pretty damn important. especially looking ahead at future possible match-ups.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
is he soft? yes

:obama: well said breh

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
i did read it. the thread title says "heat fans ain't shyt" followed by "y'all been saying"...when in reality, bosh get bashed by everyone else 11 billion times more than heat fans do. :wtb:

people like to jump on the narrative that he's some goofy, soft queer and ignore everything else but anyone with 2 cents worth of basketball knowledge knows bosh is a big piece of the puzzle for them. on a team where no one else can score outside of the him, bron and wade and there are no decent big men, obviously bosh is pretty damn important. especially looking ahead at future possible match-ups.

you buggin' Heat fans be eating his ass alive in those game threads.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mods get on your job and make one "Heat fans" thread so these bytches can stop making new threads everyday. Keep all the bytchness in a central location. Dude's team getting their ass beat so they cope by deflecting attention to another team's fans

:wtf: Smh the Knicks were getting hated on every single day on here.and there was a fakkit making a new thread every hour about em. Y'all need to deal with it like everyone else does.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
:wtf: Smh the Knicks were getting hated on every single day on here.and there was a fakkit making a new thread every hour about em. Y'all need to deal with it like everyone else does.

for real. everywhere you look there's a Kobe thread, Melo thread, Knicks thread, or Lakers thread. and this nikka has the audacity to cry about merging some shyt. :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
With three max contracts these guys had to know it was going to be tough to find veterans and players to fill specific roles. There was always going to be the question of depth.

Now one of them goes down with an injury and it's all "we can't win this way.."

This is what ya'll wanted. Now you have to rely on these two for 40+ minutes to get it done.

[Taken]Good luck.[/Taken]