Heats fans ain't sh1t. (Bosh related)

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
negro stop lying..you were celebrating the pacers game 2 win

becuz the Pacers outplayed they ass and Wade played like a fukkin' sissy. the only thing i brought up LeBron was he coulda took George off the dribble when shane gave him the ball back. other than that and the missed FTs, there really wasnt much too say.

and you yap about me being a fan of a team since forever and you're an admitted bandwagon fan. that aint the way the world work dawg.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
If da fukkin bench play like dey been playin yall aint go have to worry bout HEAT fans till next season.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Y'all been saying all year how he's soft and a bum and all that other shyt that other people say about him. He goes to the lane, gets a monster dunk, hurts himself, and suddenly he's a big key to winning the championship. fukk outta here you birds.

:rudy: You're the one making the thread.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i think the ts is confusing heat fans with non-heat fans...cuz they're the ones that are constantly shytting on bosh.

so, this thread is kind of stupid.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
i think the ts is confusing heat fans with non-heat fans...cuz they're the ones that are constantly shytting on bosh.

so, this thread is kind of stupid.

nope... read the initial post.

EVERYONE shyts on Bosh. everyone calls him a bum and soft and all that other shyt. my problem is now all of a sudden he is intricate to winning the whole thing.

dude been getting shytted on for two straight seasons. was the only cat who brought his game in the Finals last yr and he gets treated like a $2 hoe. now he's important to winning a championship. :stopitslime:

sound like Celtics fans when we beat 'em in '10.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
only two Heats fans worth a damn Brooklyn and Reflex. i cant stand the rest you squares when discussing your team.