Heats fans ain't sh1t. (Bosh related)

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Y'all been saying all year how he's soft and a bum and all that other shyt that other people say about him. He goes to the lane, gets a monster dunk, hurts himself, and suddenly he's a big key to winning the championship. fukk outta here you birds.

okay..another anti heat thread made by a nikka who lives in austin texas but stans lakers

stfu

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Always excuses for the heat bro . Lebron already started with he's tired from playing the 4 and taking all the punishment , which I guess made him miss fts. Wade flopping on a layup? Well if bosh was here that apparently wouldn't have happened. Flagrant foul by wade ? Blame bosh

Daps
Always excuses for the heat bro . Lebron already started with he's tired from playing the 4 and taking all the punishment , which I guess made him miss fts. Wade flopping on a layup? Well if bosh was here that apparently wouldn't have happened. Flagrant foul by wade ? Blame bosh

true I mean I always hear Lebron can play 1-4 on any given night...then he goes out and plays the 4 and complains about it...

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Mods get on your job and make one "Heat fans" thread so these bytches can stop making new threads everyday. Keep all the bytchness in a central location. Dude's team getting their ass beat so they cope by deflecting attention to another team's fans

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
okay..another anti heat thread made by a nikka who lives in austin texas but stans lakers

stfu

We have fans all over the world.

tumblr_lqhuemZCvB1qjru53.jpg

Daps
Im a fan, but i like the Heat because the hate for them is ridculous and i wanna see them win to :pacspit: on ppl for using LeBron switching teams as an excuse to hate black ppl.

:cac:: "I hate LeBron" (slick way of saying hate black ppl without being obvious)

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Im a fan, but i like the Heat because the hate for them is ridculous and i wanna see them win to :pacspit: on ppl for using LeBron switching teams as an excuse to hate black ppl.

:cac:: "I hate LeBron" (slick way of saying hate black ppl without being obvious)

minus teh cac ish.. i agree...(sorry i dont do them racist jokes)

i wasnt a lebron fan before he joined the Heat.. I was a Lakers fans (still am but hate the way kobe plays now.. he should adjust to his age) and Heat fans cuz of Wade + Shaq from 06.

when he joined the heat.. people hated so much.. for no reason that had to do with skills..that i started not appreaciating his stand as a man.. he is not trying to score 50 points a game to win fans.. dude just plays to win...

I never had beef with Bosh tho... and to me Lebron + Bosh is better then Lebron + Wade...

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
minus teh cac ish.. i agree...(sorry i dont do them racist jokes)

i wasnt a lebron fan before he joined the Heat.. I was a Lakers fans (still am but hate the way kobe plays now.. he should adjust to his age) and Heat fans cuz of Wade + Shaq from 06.

when he joined the heat.. people hated so much.. for no reason that had to do with skills..that i started not appreaciating his stand as a man.. he is not trying to score 50 points a game to win fans.. dude just plays to win...

I never had beef with Bosh tho... and to me Lebron + Bosh is better then Lebron + Wade...
no shyt

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lebron brought this on hisself . The heat holding victory celebrations before the season, Lebron talking tough like he wanted to be a bad guy , talking bout hes taking notes ( then flops in the finals ).Im black and got to say he looked like a bytch sport fans hate soft guys and primadonnas ( arod,TO,Crosby gets criticized , european bballers that flop ) Proceeds to come back this year saying he's not a badguy and just wants to have fun , apologizes for the way he handled himself and people were much more forgiving of him .He won MVP and his sneakers sell out the store , this wouldn't happen if people were just all mad because he's black.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
and if yo know me from the old board, you already know, i want dude to win, beczu the hate is beyond belief at this point.

so malc take your ass on somewhere with that bullshyt.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
and if yo know me from the old board, you already know, i want dude to win, beczu the hate is beyond belief at this point.

so malc take your ass on somewhere with that bullshyt.

negro stop lying..you were celebrating the pacers game 2 win

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heat = divas . They flop like they practice it , if I have to see Chalmers miss a shot then throw himself backwards hoping to draw a call again I'll turn off the tv