Heating Up Some Nuggets To Go With My 'Big-Face Coffee'! | Official Miami HEAT (#8) vs. Denver Nuggets (#1) | 2023 NBA Finals Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Saw Breh statement about the parade. My goodness king cac is insufferable. Worst superstar the nba has had in awhile. At least Duncan had those funny American Express commercials. this dude is just bleh personified. Dude might single handedly reduce Ja suspension just so this cac isn’t on too many nationally televised games :sadcam:
This ain't it.
Lot of times media crowns dudes who arent ready or worthy. Joker is the real deal, and he did it when it mattered.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:camby: Clown babble. Majority of the media never covered Jokic like that, which is why they have these casual ass takes like wow I’ve never seen a big pass like this before when he has been passing like this for four years now. Jokic was better than Embiid this year but Jokic got the most important mvp of the season so it all balances out.
This post is disingenuous as hell :bryan:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
NBA is lucky Denver won cuz nobody will talk about how awful that Jimmy Butler 3 point foul call was
That game was just very oddly officiated. The refs let Miami get very physical with Denver while getting the Joker and Gordon in foul trouble early... then they just stopped calling fouls

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Saw Breh statement about the parade. My goodness king cac is insufferable. Worst superstar the nba has had in awhile. At least Duncan had those funny American Express commercials. this dude is just bleh personified. Dude might single handedly reduce Ja suspension just so this cac isn’t on too many nationally televised games :sadcam:
Go watch gossip/reality tv shows if you want to see personalities. This is the NBA here, not basketball wives.