Heating Up Some Nuggets To Go With My 'Big-Face Coffee'! | Official Miami HEAT (#8) vs. Denver Nuggets (#1) | 2023 NBA Finals Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Oh please perk did nothing the media and white nerds couldn't wait to crown jokic and flaunt it in black people's face. They couldn't wait to say an unatheltic fat white boy who can't jump is the best player in a league dominated by blacks. That racial agenda was clear .
there is a clear racial agenda and isn't on perkins. Embiid deserved that mvp and that isn't changed by this.

:camby: Clown babble. Majority of the media never covered Jokic like that, which is why they have these casual ass takes like wow I’ve never seen a big pass like this before when he has been passing like this for four years now. Jokic was better than Embiid this year but Jokic got the most important mvp of the season so it all balances out.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Yep, the nfl would have had him out the box the moment he called Jokic a stat padder and then brought race into the conversation afterwards. His career would of been dead right after he said that mess
No that wouldn’t happen :comeon:Perk fukked up in that he tried to put a Peyton hillis/Ronda rousey Argument spin on somebody who actually was the real deal

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
No that wouldn’t happen :comeon:Perk fukked up in that he tried to put a Peyton hillis/Ronda rousey Argument spin on somebody who actually was the real deal

The nfl would not have allowed a conversation about race that insinuated that the nfl voters were racist would not have been allowed. ESPN was shook talking about the anthem protest and tip toed around them

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Saw Breh statement about the parade. My goodness king cac is insufferable. Worst superstar the nba has had in awhile. At least Duncan had those funny American Express commercials. this dude is just bleh personified. Dude might single handedly reduce Ja suspension just so this cac isn’t on too many nationally televised games :sadcam:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Saw Breh statement about the parade. My goodness king cac is insufferable. Worst superstar the nba has had in awhile. At least Duncan had those funny American Express commercials. this dude is just bleh personified. Dude might single handedly reduce Ja suspension just so this cac isn’t on too many nationally televised games :sadcam:

Why would a fan of basketball worry about anything else besides basketball?