Heating Up Some Nuggets To Go With My 'Big-Face Coffee'! | Official Miami HEAT (#8) vs. Denver Nuggets (#1) | 2023 NBA Finals Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
Cac is so good i'm damn near ready to put him in the top 10 right now. He's probably the best big ever offensively. Even better than Dirk.
Yeah that's about where I'm at with it. A little outside the top 10 if he pulls this off. He just plays beautiful basketball.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
I @Slaimon Khan Shah am sohh happy that the Denver Nuggets are leading the NBA Finals series against the Miami Heat 2-1!

Lol!
Peace Bro. I remember your handle. Great to see you still blessing the coli and guiding peeps to a righteous path.
recently my devout bro-in-law sent this to me to help me cleanse my sins.

'Too good not to share'

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
If Nuggets can get some better shooting from the perimeter I think it will add another dimension to the offense. If MPJ, KCP, and Brucie B hit some 3s, look out. Got to credit Miami’s defense for keeping those guys under control. Denver made an adjustment to Miami’s zone by putting Jokic mid-low post. I imagine Miami will try to take that away. I can just see there being some opportunities to knock down open jumpers (that have been there all series really) and it’ll be on guys to take advantage.

On the other hand, the lesson from game 3 has to be that when shots aren’t falling attacking the basket is not a bad idea. Braun scored all his points from timely cuts and going to the rim. I just think some 3s will help with spacing and opening up lanes for cutters.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Is this what y'all haters have resorted to now? :skip:

First it was he was the worst defender in the league, now it's he's not technically protecting the rim, he's just trying to strip the ball. :skip:
I'm not a hater. I think Jokic is the clear cut best player in the league, but I'm just calling it how I see it.:hubie:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
We got it tonight. We love playing with our backs against the wall and being written out. :ehh:
The psychology of a series is interesting. There can be so many swings. I’m over here wondering if we learned our lesson from Game 2. Can’t afford another let down in energy and focus following a big victory. Have to be disciplined. Have to communicate. Series is first to four. Not there yet. Hope some of the guys who have struggled with shooting are staying encouraged and ready for their moment because it’s coming. Also hope they’re realizing there’s other ways to impact winning basketball than knocking down 3s.