Heating Up Some Nuggets To Go With My 'Big-Face Coffee'! | Official Miami HEAT (#8) vs. Denver Nuggets (#1) | 2023 NBA Finals Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Go back and watch this film

Jimmy was not even trying to make Murray uncomfortable
Jim's lack of a consistent jump shot may cause a dilemma/slippage on defense if he tries to be more aggressive on offense. We saw last night he was exerting a lot of energy driving to the basket over and over while trying to shake Gordon off of him. Conversely that same energy/effort wasn't there on the PnR defense vs Murray on the other end.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jokic is simply incredible. What a treat to watch

this does feel like game 1 all over again though, where everyone thought the series was over after a strong Nuggets performance

lets see what the Heat bring on Friday night, not counting them out yet

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Hate it had to be y’all heats brehs. I gotta be real, it’s kinda fukked up that not a lot of people outside of Denver give a fukk about this Nuggets run. I feel like they’ll be here to stay for a bit so I hope an opponent from the East steps up to make for more competitive and memorable finals matchups.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Jokic is simply incredible. What a treat to watch

this does feel like game 1 all over again though, where everyone thought the series was over after a strong Nuggets performance

lets see what the Heat bring on Friday night, not counting them out yet
The Nuggets seem like they're clearly the better team though
They fukked up and let Game 2 get away from them and even then they still had the ball with a chance to send the game to OT at the end
Game 2 felt a lot like Game 1 of last year's Finals to me where Boston got extremely hot from 3 and were knocking down everything in that 4th Quarter but it didn't really look replicable

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hate it had to be y’all heats brehs. I gotta be real, it’s kinda fukked up that not a lot of people outside of Denver give a fukk about this Nuggets run. I feel like they’ll be here to stay for a bit so I hope an opponent from the East steps up to make for more competitive and memorable finals matchups.

Y’all nikkas done gave up on the Heats :wow:

This too shall pass