Heat Wave Unappreication

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
tomorrow its going to be 98 degrees here in toronto :why:

its been about 90-95 degrees all summer over here

our winter wasnt that cold either. new york nikkas was gettin snowed in and shyt and we over here like :lolbron:

things are changing
actually our winter was pretty good here in the Northeast

thats why we knew we were in for a bad summer, winter weather was in the 70s and ish

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I dont know bout ya'll, but I'm sick of this hot as weather. 95 degrees before noon ain't whats hot in the streets. so hot, my a/c can't even cool the upstairs sufficiently. so hot, we dont even get some cool weather at night. here I am at 9pm and its gotdamn 95 degrees still. who can live like this???? this ain't a ****ing desert and im' not some kinda arab. its so hot, I look foward to going to work cuz I have piff a/c in my office.

It's worst than that though because deserts cool down at night...

The weather this year has been ridiculous. It seemed like it rained here every other day in May & June, and yet we were still behind in terms of total precipitation for the year, because the winter and early spring were so damn dry.

And with global warming, it can only get worse :sadbron:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
im basically saying fukk the money and running my AC all day, it has a auto shut off every couple hours but i know that thing puttin in OT

humidity got me feelin like :trash:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
im basically saying fukk the money and running my AC all day, it has a auto shut off every couple hours but i know that thing puttin in OT

humidity got me feelin like :trash:
AC doesnt even shut off once it never reaches the set temperature plus I got fans running everywhere as well

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
AC doesnt even shut off once it never reaches the set temperature plus I got fans running everywhere as well

My crib has 10 ft ceilings that trap air when it gets hot like this. That means they ac working harder than an old slave. I got mad fans going too. Once ur crib gets hot tho, its basically over cuz the ac has a hard time cooling everything down once it's hot. For me i usually turn on the ac when I know it will be hot. Then it's nice when I get home. And it should come on and off accordingly, but when its high 80s at 8 am and 90 plus at midnight, u gotta bite the high price bullet and let that shyt ride 24/7. And I RARELY ever run that shyt when I'm at work until this past week hit.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
We had three consecutive days in the hundreds. We ain't built for this out here.

Can you just imagine what August is gonna feel like? This isn't fair.

My little sister is older than her :skip:

Goodbye, Champ.
tumblr_m3ow8sr0q91qcv6is.gif

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
*Watching the forecast*

Today's high - 95º
Normal high - 84º

This is some BS :smh:

From the temperature map they showed, the whole country looks like it's on fire, especially the Midwest. They just showed a clip of the pavement cracking down the middle of a street(highway?) because of the heat in Chicago though, so I guess it could be worse here. Good luck with that...

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
they saying the humidity is going to make it feel like its 110 out there.

:win: central air in the house

but its so hot we still feel it in parts of my house, basement is cold as hell, 1st floor is cool but the bed rooms upstairs still need a little fan.

the people we bought the house from has one of them central air systems where you have direct the flow of air from the vents in the basement. problem is i aint figured out how to turn the levers where the air goes to the top floor and less in the basement.

anybody else have this issue help a brother out.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Had to skip out on the fireworks last night.....

:smh: you would think without the sun the temps would of dropped, it was like 98 around 9pm:what:

and[B] some people still have the nerve to say "another gorgeous day" :pacspit:[/B]

:pachaha:

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
CBS evening news having special on the link btwn Chicago violence and the heatwave. Sayin rise in testosterone and heat go hand in hand, 4 dozen injured in 48 hrs from gunfire :snoop:

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
just watching CBS: Chicago hit a milestone today making 103 degrees breaking a record that been held for over a century.

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

:krs:

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
CBS evening news having special on the link btwn Chicago violence and the heatwave. Sayin rise in testosterone and heat go hand in hand, 4 dozen injured in 48 hrs from gunfire :snoop:

I watching the same thing. Maybe nikkas from the hood need to hold hands, shake hands, pray or something.