"Heat" Shootout Appreciation

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I can understand why Deniro went for revenge....if it wasn't for Waingro's stupid ass, none of that bullshyt would have happened. The desire for revenge can be heavy, especially knowing all that heat could have easily been avoided.

The only thing I don't get is why they didn't just kill Waingro at the beginning when they burned the truck...only to have him meet up with them in a public restaurant, assault him in front of witnesses and then attempt to kill him in a car park where they would have been easily identified.

Everything was moving fast at that point they had massive heat on them, they had to get out first. Plus, they needed Danny to line the trunk with plastic, they was gonna put his ass in a hole somewhere. :ehh:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
So. Loud.

So loud, in an otherwise pretty quiet movie.

A movie so quiet the leads, opposite ends of the law, can sit down for a cup of coffee together.

And that blue tint all over the movie.

It's a masterpiece.

:banderas:

"Not enough steaks in the freezer."

I wish Michael Mann would do a Sci-Fi movie.

"I don't know what you're doing, remember Jimmy on the yard, said if you want to be making moves on the street, don't get attached to anyone you are not willing to walk out in 30 seconds if you feel the heat around the corner"

"For me the sun rises and sets with her man".

I haven't seen it, but Mann did The Keep in like 85, that is some blend of werewolf sci fi, if you haven't checked that.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
"I'm alone.....I'm not lonely"

If one gets at least a few nights like that, consider yourself lucky. I don't think many do. Not a one night stand, but connecting with a stranger, in an entirely different life, maybe different country, or state, and just finding yourselves in one another. Even not a stranger, but someone you knew, but never knew like that until a night like that unfolds, almost like it can't be avoided. The ones I've had, I always keep close to me in memory, if nothing else.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
ReWatching this and this is such an overrated movie. :dead:

The acting is horrible!
DeNiro is great but Pacino:dead:
Pacino's dialog fukking corny as fukk. And his overracting is pathetic.

shyt so ridiculous that the crew knew they was on to them yet still do it!