Healthy High Calorie snacks/foods/veggies list em

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
what is this nonsense

the reason our brains developed the way they did was because of our ancestors hunting and eating meat regularly

all carnivores have big powerful brains due to protein/fat consumption

of all the protein you consume in a day 50% of it is likely consumed by your brain with 40g being a minimum for normal function, you hipster vegetarians arent dumb just from ideology but also because of your eating habits :usure:

:laff: word, lions are just as "smart" as us.

as for the rest of you stupid nikkaz, you can't even see our bodies are designed to primarily eat non animal shyt than yall dumb as bricks

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

:laff: word, lions are just as "smart" as us.

as for the rest of you stupid nikkaz, you can't even see our bodies are designed to primarily eat non animal shyt than yall dumb as bricks

compared to a gazelle yes, carnivores almost always have bigger brains than herbivores/omnivores, if you knew half a damn about science you would know this
http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2008/04/eating-meat-led-to-smaller-stomachs-bigger-brains/

also dont duck me loser

nah dummy, we can also eat plastic but that doesn't mean we're designed to eat it. just cause you're addicted to trash food doesn't mean your fukked up perspective is correct. nice try though :krs:
dog please test this for us

i want you to eat some polystyrene on camera and document it :takedat:

:shaq: you ole boca burger eating fakkit

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
compared to a gazelle yes, carnivores almost always have bigger brains than herbivores/omnivores, if you knew half a damn about science you would know this
http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2008/04/eating-meat-led-to-smaller-stomachs-bigger-brains/

also dont duck me loser

:shaq: you ole boca burger eating fakkit

:laff:

1ojNmbhQCSqwLBUJdsdjLaeREy2rA1117.jpeg

1XuVeIf75ojYwl51ReXIWoHtrv4ab1510.jpeg

yeah breh, I really wanna look like you from eating all that animal crap :laff: looks like you packin a p*ssy you depressed lookin fakkit. nice pregnancy stretch marks you waterhead retard :laff:

lol @ this nikkas stomach lookin like someone ran it over in a 4x4 truck

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:laff:

1ojNmbhQCSqwLBUJdsdjLaeREy2rA1117.jpeg

yeah breh, I really wanna look like you from eating all that animal crap :laff: looks like you packin a p*ssy you depressed lookin fakkit

eating nothing but animal crap :shaq:

25ahxn6.jpg

post your pic then, and please show us how you can eat plastic :skip:

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
your dikkless ass looks frail and sick, it's disgusting breh. you looked like shyt fat and you look even weaker skinny. the gym wont help you, you need to swap genes with someone who isn't as weak as you

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
your dikkless ass looks frail and sick, it's disgusting breh. you looked like shyt fat and you look even weaker skinny. the gym wont help you, you need to swap genes with someone who isn't as weak as you

post your pic :shaq: or should i post them for you ****

Arv4

Rookie
Daps
just a skinny nicca trying to gain weight and eat healthy as the same time, any suggestions?

i'm lactose intolerant so most shakes will bloat me so i stay away :manny:

replace milk with rice milk or almonds milk. Eat almonds and nuts in general, eat Whole grains whenever possible.

Don't use condiments on your stakes unless you know exactly whats in them