Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the fukk can we eat meat then? :stopitslime:

The word you're looking for is "omnivores."

No no no...

:laugh:

He meant herbivores. :deadrose:

:laugh: at a species with canine teeth, a highly acidic gastro-intestenal system, and an appendix being herbivores.

Dude may have a bachelors, but he's still a smart dumb nikka.

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
How the fukk can we eat meat then? :stopitslime:

The word you're looking for is "omnivores."

nah dummy, we can also eat plastic but that doesn't mean we're designed to eat it. just cause you're addicted to trash food doesn't mean your fukked up perspective is correct. nice try though :krs:

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
:birdman: nah men don't drink soy products. Soy boosts estrogen

Breh a slight increase in estrogen is probably better than smelling like a gassy assed sewer and looking flabby and sick from tryna drink milk based products with an intolerance. I also did say other. there are protein sources that are neither milk or soy based.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
if you dont have reservations with animal products

Whole milk
any cuts of beef
any cuts of chicken
any cuts of turkey
potatoes/sweet potatoes
legumes in general

even as an Ecto, try to figure out a "bulk" number before just stuffing your face

it wasnt long ago that i was frail 120lbs(see the wheaties pic :wow:) and then ballooned to 220 thinking i could eat anything i wanted as long as i was lifting

yes i gained muscle but the price definitely wasn't worth it

if you want exact results you need to put in exact work, track cals even when bulking and dont eat more than 700-800 over your maintenance, as long as youre gaining roughly 1-2lbs a month you are doing it right. muscle unlike fat doesnt build up as quick because kinetically its an unfavorable biological process(takes a ton of energy; requires a constant growth stimulus etc)

dont be tricked by these roid users and think you can naturally put on 10lbs of muscle a month without hormone tampering, any calories you take in that isnt being made into muscle is likely being made into fat, remember that

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
that's cause we are, but you're one of those fags who thinks breasts on women are gross.

http://www.the-coli.com/showpost.php?p=29874&postcount=17

what is this nonsense

the reason our brains developed the way they did was because of our ancestors hunting and eating meat regularly

all carnivores have big powerful brains due to protein/fat consumption

of all the protein you consume in a day 50% of it is likely consumed by your brain with 40g being a minimum for normal function, you hipster vegetarians arent dumb just from ideology but also because of your eating habits :usure:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
nah dummy, we can also eat plastic but that doesn't mean we're designed to eat it. just cause you're addicted to trash food doesn't mean your fukked up perspective is correct. nice try though :krs:

:dead:

I forgot. Those pieces of plastic sure pack on the weight..

:dead:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wait so humans can ingest polymers for nutrition now?

:deadrose:

I've heard it all now. :laugh: at the irony of you calling someone else "dummy".

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

dog please test this for us

i want you to eat some polystyrene on camera and document it :takedat:

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Breh a slight increase in estrogen is probably better than smelling like a gassy assed sewer and looking flabby and sick from tryna drink milk based products with an intolerance. I also did say other. there are protein sources that are neither milk or soy based.

what u talkin bout, comrade? Estrogen ain't GoonLike :birdman:

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
what u talkin bout, comrade? Estrogen ain't GoonLike :birdman:

....... Maybe not for YOU. I luhh dat shyt.
:smugfavre:

Nah seriously though, all I'm saying IF he was set on taking protein shakes, There are other options than milk based ones. That's all!

semtex

:)
Daps

---->:birdman: