Healthy High Calorie snacks/foods/veggies list em

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
just a skinny nicca trying to gain weight and eat healthy as the same time, any suggestions?

i'm lactose intolerant so most shakes will bloat me so i stay away :manny:

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
healthy diet for a human is not eating or drinking animal products. and of course ingesting veggies, seeds, nuts, fruits, grains etc.

high calorie healthy foods are peanuts/cashews/almonds/seeds

high in protein and fat but still not that animal trash so it wont clog your system!

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm lactose intolerant too but you gotta get them shakes. Just take a gas x or something like that.

I use 12 oz milk
1 scoop of whey protein
1/2 cup of oatmeal
1 tbsp of honey
6 strawberries

That's about 500 calories and delicious.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
healthy diet for a human is not eating or drinking animal products. and of course ingesting veggies, seeds, nuts, fruits, grains etc.

high in protein and fat but still not that animal trash so it wont clog your system!

:laugh: at animal trash. Lemme guess you're one of those fools that think humans are herbivores.

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
I'm lactose intolerant too but you gotta get them shakes. Just take a gas x or something like that.

I use 12 oz milk
1 scoop of whey protein
1/2 cup of oatmeal
1 tbsp of honey
6 strawberries

That's about 500 calories and delicious.

Or....switch to a soy/other based protein, that DOESN'T make you feel like shyt.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
If you're having trouble getting in calories the last thing you wanna do is stock up on vegetables or any high fiber foods.

Also, the only consensus on what to avoid is trans fat. Everything else is fair game as long as you exercise portion control.

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
:laugh: at not liking HHH sized titties = homo.

But wait you really think we're herbivores? :wtf: I'm guessing you dropped out of high-school, yes?

actually i have a bachelors and my current profits per year add up to 67,000 thousand, but it's nice to imagine i didn't finish high school, almost as bad as a mark on reputation as you not liking female t*ts :krs:

we're herbivores, it's obvious by our bodily design, you're a retard :rudy:

sknk80

Rookie
Daps

:usure: :usure: :usure: :usure: :usure: :usure: