Healthy Fast Foods

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fried green plantanos with provolone cheese and turkey buger or salmon cakes.

:ahh:

Crovax

we still winnin breh
Daps
Can't go wrong with salad. In my opinion Quiznos has the best salad lineup. Wendy's and Burger King also have some decent selections.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Muscle Maker Grill is your best bet. Luckily I have 2 not far from me. It's a really chill place and the food is actually healthy (not just in relative terms)

That said, cop the "Eat This Not That" book series. you'll get a really good idea of what to avoid.

This is their site: http://eatthis.menshealth.com/restaurant_guided_search/all/all/all/all

Can't go wrong with salad. In my opinion Quiznos has the best salad lineup. Wendy's and Burger King also have some decent selections.

You definitely can breh. Sometimes they are the worst item on the menu (in terms of nutrition)

http://eatthis.menshealth.com/content/worst-salads-america-2009

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
That said, cop the "Eat This Not That" book series. you'll get a really good idea of what to avoid.

This is their site: Eat This, Not That

Everyone rep this man.

I know I'm not the only one who orders the 2 for $20 just for myself at Applebees. shyt, 2 9oz steaks, baked potatoes, with veges? :eat::lolbron:

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Muscle Maker Grill is your best bet. Luckily I have 2 not far from me. It's a really chill place and the food is actually healthy (not just in relative terms)

This is their site: Eat This, Not That

You definitely can breh. Sometimes they are the worst item on the menu (in terms of nutrition)

The Worst Salads in America 2009 | Eat This, Not That

+rep and bookmarked

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yo Anyone Who Hasnt Peep That Site Jo Posted Should Check It Out, So Much Info On There

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
I'm trying to get lean for the Summer so I'm cutting carbs; if I'm on the road and hungry, I'll stop by Subway and order just the meatballs without the bread... comes out to like $3 for 8 meatballs