Health Nutrition For The Black Man And Black Woman- A Talk With Dr. Sebi

Raava

Staff member
Daps
@Raedawn07 and @MarsPunka

Why was this thread unstickied?

To clear up space up top. This is a good thread and its had been up for days. However we already have an official health and fitness threads. I didn't want to merge and I left it up to you to add your quotes to either one.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
To clear up space up top. This is a good thread and its had been up for days. However we already have an official health and fitness threads. I didn't want to merge and I left it up to you to add your quotes to either one.

I see, just wish this can be stickied, because it really has a lot of good stuff that can be used on an everyday basis, its kind of different than @Elle Driver thread....but i'll keep it upped as much as I can

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:to: re-sticked

Appreciate it fam.......I'm going to try and add some more stuff from Sebi into my OP and the thread,I think folks can get great info from this one and the other one, instead of letting it sink to the bottom, especially regarding health. TLR brehs are sleep on this stuff, got no time for them, why I brought it over here......:salute:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I can't/won't cut out all meat, but I really only eat meat once a day for lunch (salmon usually). My other meals are vegetable based soups and a large homemade green smoothie.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I wouldn't completely cut out meat but we can all cut down I believe and we can add more fruit and vegetables to our diets. It really isn't all that hard to be honest and diet is so key to longevity and fending off diseases.

I think it's harder than we like to admit. It's cheaper and easier to access, especially for people living in food deserts. Sugar has the same effect as cocaine on the brain.They have Americans hooked on a diet that guarantees sickness and more prescription pills.

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dr sebi is the modern day imhotep, great thread

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im skeptical about these Dr's...especially these Black doctors:shaq:

I cant speak on Dr Sebi specifically, I just see a lot of these african american doctors holding seminars all over the place, I just feel like majority of the shyt they're spewing is bs and they're just exploiting the community because they know they'll lap it up. I know this one chick on fb always bragging about "I was the first to bring Dr X to X place". "Dr X's book" blah blah
Especially when they claim they've cured x disease.:stopitslime:
Black people dying of heart disease, obesity, diabetes , prostate and breast cancer, and misdiagnosed allopathic treatments(to name a few) and you are worried about black doctors providing info seminars on natural/alternative eating habits to combat the effects SAD diet?!?! :heh:

Maybe you are more trusting when the truth is coming out the mouths of "others", if so check out David Wolfe or the gerson therapy institute