Health Nutrition For The Black Man And Black Woman- A Talk With Dr. Sebi

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I appreciate this! I got back on my shyt this morning.Thinking of doing raw foods for the next couple of days.

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the whole Alkaline foods and stuff is BS. I will say We eat too much meat, but meat is not supposed to be cut out completely. IMO moderate Meat Consumption, cutting out/limiting processed food intake, and fasting will have you good.
The human body wasn't made to eat meat breh. Look at all of the real carnivores in the animal kingdom, were not really like them. We don't digest it well. Most of what we eat isn't natural at all but it's been normalized so people and corporations can make money. The government, FDA, grocery store, farmer, etc don't give a fukk about us, they'll tell us anything is "healthy" if it'll help them line their pockets. This is the same country allowing alcohol and tobacco to be consumed at will but bans marijuana.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would say the biggest nutritional deficiency black people suffer from is a lack of vitamin D.
We shouldn't though. All you have to do is embrace the sun. But when corporations have you working at a desk during all the daytime hours and when you get off its dark outside I guess it's difficult for some. That's another reason our people need to be more entrepreneurial, it's literally negatively affecting our health working for white folks.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The human body wasn't made to eat meat breh. Look at all of the real carnivores in the animal kingdom, were not really like them. We don't digest it well. Most of what we eat isn't natural at all but it's been normalized so people and corporations can make money. The government, FDA, grocery store, farmer, etc don't give a fukk about us, they'll tell us anything is "healthy" if it'll help them line their pockets. This is the same country allowing alcohol and tobacco to be consumed at will but bans marijuana.

Why are you bringing up carnivores though? Lol Humans arent carnivores, we eat both veggies and meat. The ancestors ate veggies and meat, they were not vegans. Once again the issue is Western culture puts emphasis on eating too many meals and too much meat. Americans eat 4-6 times a day and have meat for 2-3 of those meals everyday. 1-2 meals a day is really all you need depending on your physical activity level.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would say the biggest nutritional deficiency black people suffer from is a lack of vitamin D.
We shouldn't though. All you have to do is embrace the sun. But when corporations have you working at a desk during all the daytime hours and when you get off its dark outside I guess it's difficult for some. That's another reason our people need to be more entrepreneurial, it's literally negatively affecting our health working for white folks.

Daps
I wouldn't completely cut out meat but we can all cut down I believe and we can add more fruit and vegetables to our diets. It really isn't all that hard to be honest and diet is so key to longevity and fending off diseases.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Im skeptical about these Dr's...especially these Black doctors:shaq:

I cant speak on Dr Sebi specifically, I just see a lot of these african american doctors holding seminars all over the place, I just feel like majority of the shyt they're spewing is bs and they're just exploiting the community because they know they'll lap it up. I know this one chick on fb always bragging about "I was the first to bring Dr X to X place". "Dr X's book" blah blah
Especially when they claim they've cured x disease.:stopitslime: