HDMI 2.1 is a scam

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Worst poster in this sub forum.

:mjlol:

Why because I actually test things see results, you don't got shyt so you can't relate you just spectator right now
Its still a scam though, the real cables are too hard to find all the shyt in the store ain't certified by the HDMI org, and don't have the sticker on there

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
you're not even making sense
I haven't seen a single person agree with your lunacy
Why because I actually test things see results, you don't got shyt so you can't relate you just spectator right now
Its still a scam though, the real cables are too hard to find all the shyt in the store ain't certified by the HDMI org, and don't have the sticker on there
And you cried how everything is fake thus showcasing how little you actually know. Your GPU being upgraded doesn't upgrade your knowledge on how things work. As for cables, the technology just launched 52 seconds ago, what you seek will be widely available when more then 12 nikkaz looking for them.

Maybe this will help, you let us know...

The Best 8K HDMI 2.1 Cables

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't seen a single person agree with your lunacy

And you cried how everything is fake thus showcasing how little you actually know. Your GPU being upgraded doesn't upgrade your knowledge on how things work. As for cables, the technology just launched 52 seconds ago, what you seek will be widely available when more then 12 nikkaz looking for them.

Maybe this will help, you let us know...

The Best 8K HDMI 2.1 Cables

You dumb ass fakkit have a 48gbs cable

The difference isn't that significant which was my point, only way I could tell the difference had to switch back and forth between cables numerous times to see the slight differences

Daps
Reppin
NULL
After further review it is a scam, all hdmi cables are the same, the display information in windows is the same for both cables 4k 120hz 10 bit you have to enabled GSYNC for the LG test to show VRR is on, so the VRR wasn't even one when I tested it before, even though I did notice less stuttering with the so called 48gps but it could've to been I didn't have any in that moment when I switched back

All and all it is a scam, you don't need a ultra high speed cable to get 4k 120z if your screen supports it, this is a fact I just confirmed what the 2.1 cable does in fact is improve the colors of the HDR and lowers the input delay when HDR is enabled, and that's what I was noticing

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
the LG XC 2.1 port ain't even a real 2.1 point, and can only do 40gps not 48gps
This is meaningless because since the TV can't show over 10 bits so it's never gonna use the extra 8 gbps of bandwidth. There is no TV on the market that has the need for the 48gbps.

HDMI 2.1 isn't important right now because at least on a console nothing major is really gonna go over 60fps. You not really getting 4K 120fps on a console.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
why did you buy you hdmi 2.1 one cable from

After further review it is a scam, all hdmi cables are the same, the display information in windows is the same for both cables 4k 120hz 10 bit you have to enabled GSYNC for the LG test to show VRR is on, so the VRR wasn't even one when I tested it before, even though I did notice less stuttering with the so called 48gps but it could've to been I didn't have any in that moment when I switched back

All and all it is a scam, you don't need a ultra high speed cable to get 4k 120z if your screen supports it, this is a fact I just confirmed what the 2.1 cable does in fact is improve the colors of the HDR and lowers the input delay when HDR is enabled, and that's what I was noticing

Thank You Master Teacher for your report

Because if it’s anybody the coli needs to go to for this sort of testing it’s you

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is meaningless because since the TV can't show over 10 bits so it's never gonna use the extra 8 gbps of bandwidth. There is no TV on the market that has the need for the 48gbps.

HDMI 2.1 isn't important right now because at least on a console nothing major is really gonna go over 60fps. You not really getting 4K 120fps on a console.

smh I’m on pc I was getting 120 hz with the regular hdmi cable what don’t you understand lol

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
smh I’m on pc I was getting 120 hz with the regular hdmi cable what don’t you understand lol
No you're knocking a TV for not having the full 48gbps bandwidth when in reality a 10 bit panel TV with the full 48gbps bandwidth can't saturate the entirety of that bandwidth anyway.

At full bandwidth 4:4:4 with a 10 bit panel it only needs 40gbps for 4K 120FPS.
q44it1HMK-JJAQltUvA4r45UlRAO2uHcXgO3WKZvC9E.jpg