HDD: The Game's Drillmatic Album Projected To Sell Less Than 18,000 Units | Rod Wave Going #1 w/ 123,000, & Megan #4 w/ 58,000

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So that's 25k of equivalent numbers since it's technically not even sold. No digital copies, no physical copies, just streaming.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Ain't no bridge to burn if there never was a bridge

He was out of that Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit circle since 2005, he did link up with Dre around the Red album and Documentary 2 days but that’s not anything really. He had to have Dre on there cause he was the one who produced the Documentary in the first place.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
He was out of that Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit circle since 2005, he did link up with Dre around the Red album and Documentary 2 days but that’s not anything really. He had to have Dre on there cause he was the one who produced the Documentary in the first place.

I was talking about Em.

Dre and Game will be cool again - not like it even matters cause Dre dont even produce or drop music. Snoop said on Drink Champs hes gonna make it right between them.

Dre isnt gonna care about Black Slim Shady, just like he didnt care about the disses being traded between Game and 50.

"I gave Game hits, and he told me to suck dikk :wow:
Started screaming "West Side", and Dre ain't say shyt
:mjcry:"

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I was talking about Em.

Dre and Game will be cool again - not like it even matters cause Dre dont even produce or drop music. Snoop said on Drink Champs hes gonna make it right between them.

Dre isnt gonna care about Black Slim Shady, just like he didnt care about the disses being traded between Game and 50.

"I gave Game hits, and he told me to suck dikk :wow:
Started screaming "West Side", and Dre ain't say shyt
:mjcry:"

We’ll see :manny: I don’t know if Dre wants anything to do with Game but who really knows at this point.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Why not? You really think Dre doesnt know by now that Game is emotional and he'll get over his feelings?

This has been happening more than one time. I don’t know if he wants to bother with all this drama at this point of his life. Maybe Snoop or somebody can get in Dre’s ear and calm things down but I don’t know.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
This has been happening more than one time. I don’t know if he wants to bother with all this drama at this point of his life. Maybe Snoop or somebody can get in Dre’s ear and calm things down but I don’t know.

Game hasn't done anything to disrespect Dre in this whole situation outside the "Kanye did more for me" hot take he had at Drink Champs. Thats nothing.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Game hasn't done anything to disrespect Dre in this whole situation outside the "Kanye did more for me" hot take he had at Drink Champs. Thats nothing.

I don’t know, Dre basically signed him and gave him all that production. To say that can sound as him being disrespectful but I think we need Dre to explain what he meant by that. Dre even put him in on the Compton album while 50 was left off.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
How did they fukk up the projection that bad? :dahell:
He went to top ten from not mentioned at all :huhldup:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know, Dre basically signed him and gave him all that production. To say that can sound as him being disrespectful but I think we need Dre to explain what he meant by that. Dre even put him in on the Compton album while 50 was left off.

No one is going to take that seriously when they know Game is just emotional over the Super Bowl. You'll definitely see them squash it by the end of the year.

This isn't even a sustainable beef with how they got so many people in common.

How did they fukk up the projection that bad? :dahell:
He went to top ten from not mentioned at all :huhldup:

It was just Lieutenant Donald Duck click-baiting. I dont think that site gets projections from indie albums, only labels.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
No one is going to take that seriously when they know Game is just emotional over the Super Bowl. You'll definitely see them squash it by the end of the year.

This isn't even a sustainable beef with how they got so many people in common.

It was just Lieutenant Donald Duck click-baiting. I dont think that site gets projections from indie albums, only labels.
@LieutenantDan come hold this L.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I wouldn't call that "nothing". Wild direspectful and ungrateful. He and 50 made him.