HDD: The Game's Drillmatic Album Projected To Sell Less Than 18,000 Units | Rod Wave Going #1 w/ 123,000, & Megan #4 w/ 58,000

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

Whats the point of a cherry picking ass post like this?

Funeral, Lil Waynes most recent LP, not some random collab project, did over 100k first week.

Now, Nas isnt from this class of rappers, he's from the 90s, and you're looking at the album that came after a Grammy win (KD1). His latest album Magic did 22k and KD1 did 28k.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Shows how out of touch and flabby the coli is

The game and Lloyd banks thread have like 1k replies

nikkas like rod wave and youngboy have like 30 replies :mjlol:

The coli the only nikkas even streaming a game project :dead:

You most likely have more grey on ya chin than most the nikkas here. :mjlol:

Mofos trying to listen to what teenagers listen to keep up and look cool is the saddest shyt ever

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
I’m not a 50 hater, I give constructive criticism. At this point both Banks & Game rapping for the passion more than record sales this far in their rapping careers. Whatever that thing he’s got with that chick is whatever. He’s probably stuck in some contract situation with Interscope that’s why he went off at them in his diss. He did say he wants to sue them way back, so something funny is going on.
Nah dont try to spin it

game NEEDS the money to pay that girl.

banks got money but hes been saying himself that he raps for therapy/fun/passion

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Made it to the Cam song. This album is a farce. Namedroppong on overdrive, reusing beats and hooks. I thought the "Jay cleared 7 songs" was Gametales, but it was probably true. Jay os probably making more than him off his own album. Uninspired verses, wack guests. Wack Eminem dis, he needs some real nikkas around him to help him edit these bad ideas. Probably his worst album, though I have some to go. I'm already positive this would have been much better at 20 tracks tops.

Oh, and putting his Drake rejection message on here is all time weirdo clout demonry. It's not even funny, it's sad. :snoop:

Last edited:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Nah dont try to spin it

game NEEDS the money to pay that girl.

banks got money but hes been saying himself that he raps for therapy/fun/passion

Spin what? How long has this thing with this chick been going on? It’s probably been years on years. I listen to the music, I don’t care about this other stuff.

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
Whats the point of a cherry picking ass post like this?

Funeral, Lil Waynes most recent LP, not some random collab project, did over 100k first week.

Now, Nas isnt from this class of rappers, he's from the 90s, and you're looking at the album that came after a Grammy win (KD1). His latest album Magic did 22k and KD1 did 28k.
KD1 did 47k first week, debuted at number five.

Magic was a surprise drop on Christmas Eve.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
KD1 did 47k first week, debuted at number five.

Magic was a surprise drop on Christmas Eve.

I stand corrected on the KD1 sales. I think I may have been thinking physical sales.

But we not excusing Magic being a surprise release if The Coli concluded Drake flopped with his surprise release cause he did under 300k lol.

Either way, Nas dont belong in that class of rappers of Wayne, Kanye, Ross, Game, Jeezy, TI, etc. He's the generation before these guys.

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
Spin what? How long has this thing with this chick been going on? It’s probably been years on years. I listen to the music, I don’t care about this other stuff.
u were the one who brought banks into this saying he didnt sell and all that tf u talking about bro lmao

thats exactly what im talking about when i say u spin things