The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I just caught up the show.

Gilfoyle, Dinesh, and Elrich kill every scene they're in. :laff: :laff:

Jared is such a bytch. :russ:

Richard is the least interesting one but he has his moments. Watching this show has me interested in coding.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Last episode was the best of the season so far. Using 7850s for their server though :camby: Shoulda got 290xs. They're better at that shyt.

Thank god their boss wasn't in the episode. That guy is so annoying to me. Not funny at all. He sucked in "Episodes" too. Ban that guy from tv. How does he keep getting roles? :wtf:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Last episode was the best of the season so far. Using 7850s for their server though :camby: Shoulda got 290xs. They're better at that shyt.

Thank god their boss wasn't in the episode. That guy is so annoying to me. Not funny at all. He sucked in "Episodes" too. Ban that guy from tv. How does he keep getting roles? :wtf:
I'm mad they killed off Peter.

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
real talk i get put on to so much music from end credit scenes of various shows its ridiculous lol. What i did before shazaam i cant even remember

They must have the same music team that did How To Make It In America. It was great they gave Danny Brown and Run The Jewels looks on the show.

Yeah breh, and now that got that woman boss trying to act like Peter now too (with the weird talking and quirks). It's not working. He was perfect for the role.

Peter was a huge loss and they musta known the lady they cast as his replacement wasn't gonna work so they pivoted to the 1 billionaire guy. He was good for the first episode or so, but don't think it's gonna work in the long run ...

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
They must have the same music team that did How To Make It In America. It was great they gave Danny Brown and Run The Jewels looks on the show.

Peter was a huge loss and they musta known the lady they cast as his replacement wasn't gonna work so they pivoted to the 1 billionaire guy. He was good for the first episode or so, but don't think it's gonna work in the long run ...

When I first heard the intro I was like :ohhh:

I knew the show was gonna be good. :jawalrus:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
yo this episode is straight jokes tonight. gavin is PISSED and that damn SWOT chart.
:mjlol:

When they had Blaine come into the room and stand right under it :deadmanny:. Almost thought for a second that Danesh and Gilfoy were going to get away with him not seeing it. So much for hooking up with Gina :pachaha:.

Elrich not getting that Kool-Aid was meant to be an insult :skip:

Jarod trying to get Monica and the new girl to be best buds was great. Nucleus looking :flabbynsick:, but Team Pied Piper got code jacked by End Game now :damn:. Another really funny episode.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
When they had Blaine come into the room and stand right under it :deadmanny:. Almost thought for a second that Danesh and Gilfoy were going to get away with him not seeing it. So much for hooking up with Gina :pachaha:.

Elrich not getting that Kool-Aid was meant to be an insult :skip:

Jarod trying to get Monica and the new girl to be best buds was great. Nucleus looking :flabbynsick:, but Team Pied Piper got code jacked by End Game now :damn:. Another really funny episode.
"Opportunity: piss on Blaine's grave?!?!"
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: