HBO's Silicon Valley - Season 2 Thread

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The high energy billionaire investor from this past weeks ep had me cracking up through the entire show. His interactions with Gilfoyle :mjlol:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
The combo of this and Veep :banderas: too bad Larry David refuses to make another season of GOATrb your enthusiasm :mjcry:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When that dude was trying to compare his and other billionaires' "persecution" to that of Jews during WWII and couldn't understand why they didn't get it.:dead:

That was so bizarre to me. All of a sudden dude lost all common sense. I mean, I realize he's in his own little bubble but still, c'mon. :stopitslime:

Freestyle Phantom3.0

Habitual Line Stepper
Daps
Slept on this show the first season, but caught up before the s2 premiere. shyt is :heh:

Every character brings something great to the table, idk why but I'm always :dead: whenever they mention "making the world a better place"

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The cyborg! :russ:

The yogurt rant

the appositive comment

OJ:jawalrus:

Overall an okay ep...not the strongest, but not bad by any means.

Damn Jin Yang killed it this episode though :russ:.
I forgot he was even in the house, "He took me to Taco Bell and started crying, he said it was from the onions :mjlol:"

The new billionaire guy sending his son to bed with the talking computer lady :skip:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Erlich ethering Noah :shaq:

The fukk is up with Jared though...hahaha

The way Noah kept popping up in his wheelchair with the :dwillhuh:face had me dying.

Jared speaks German in his sleep, but at least he isn't having Night Sweats like Richard.

The closing bit with the Hooli employees being weeks behind was great and not wanting to tell the next person :russ:

The show does a great job in picking music for the closing credits. Don't Want Fight by Alabama Shakes had me :stylin:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The way Noah kept popping up in his wheelchair with the :dwillhuh:face had me dying.

Jared speaks German in his sleep, but at least he isn't having Night Sweats like Richard.

The closing bit with the Hooli employees being weeks behind was great and not wanting to tell the next person :russ:

The show does a great job in picking music for the closing credits. Don't Want Fight by Alabama Shakes had me :stylin:

real talk i get put on to so much music from end credit scenes of various shows its ridiculous lol. What i did before shazaam i cant even remember