HBO's new comedy High Maintenance

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Crazy y’all let that one scene stop you from enjoying the best show on television. You can skip the first episode all together if it bothers y’all that much. This second season has been masterful...
Season 2 has been better than the first.
Been trying to catch the new season. A nikka needs a link cordcutting and all that.

Actually just found a link. The second episode is funny as shyt. This scene with the liberal feminists got me :dead:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Crazy y’all let that one scene stop you from enjoying the best show on television. You can skip the first episode all together if it bothers y’all that much. This second season has been masterful...

This nikka said best show on television :mjlol:

Daps
Show is dope as fukk. I'm watching it high as fukk right now. Just watch out for that gay scene from out of nowhere in the first episode. Skip that part or skip the first episode all together. Other than that, the show is really good.

Last edited:
Daps

It's really not that crazy at all, there's too much quality competition out there to devote time to a show that loses you early like that :yeshrug:

Since I've stumbled back in here and nikkas are claiming it is dope, I may give it a shot. :ehh:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just finished season 1 and will be binging season 2 tonight and tomorrow.

I actually thought the dog episode was pretty clever.

But, yeah, the gay sex in episode one, and the full frontal of the fat exhibitionist guy in episode 6 was, um...an interesting choice by the directors.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Wait, I just started season 2, and it’s dikks everywhere like in the last season :dahell:

This show needs a fukking :dame: warning before these episodes :dead:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Yeah, I dig this show. In the middle of season 2 now. Like the anthology feel and it is a real slice of how wack Brooklyn is now.
Late as hell but I just started this and am digging it so far. I needed something to fill the void of Netflix's Easy. Two shows with completely different genres, but I dig the mumblecore, anthology style and love how we're introduced with new characters/stories each episode.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Late as hell but I just started this and am digging it so far. I needed something to fill the void of Netflix's Easy. Two shows with completely different genres, but I dig the mumblecore, anthology style and love how we're introduced with new characters/stories each episode.
Yeah, I think season 2 was even better. Like this shyt a lot. The guy is hilarious and interesting.