HBO's "Ballers" Season 2 Thread

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Did the guy telling Spence that we look out for our own mean anything extra or was I just looking to much into it? And Spence knew damn well he shouldn't have tried that blackmail thing when it's dirt out there on him too. Chess not checkers Strasmore! I also see by next weeks preview that Ricky is getting a better offer. I wonder who it's from and will he take it? Not like it matters much anyway cause we haven't really seen them on the field a lot and they probably will never play an actual game but that's ok cause I realize that the show isn't actually about what takes place on the field.

Think the offer's from Buffalo. 32M/2-years, half guaranteed.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I love Andy Garcia and he's doing his best but I'm really not feeling this arc right now

It's just so ham fisted and such a trope trying to shoehorn in some nemesis/rival figure in a show that really didn't need it.

And it's just taking away from the comedy and surprisingly good character moments that carried season 1.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love Andy Garcia and he's doing his best but I'm really not feeling this arc right now

It's just so ham fisted and such a trope trying to shoehorn in some nemesis/rival figure in a show that really didn't need it.

And it's just taking away from the comedy and surprisingly good character moments that carried season 1.
They're trying to copy the Entourage playbook with Ari/Terrence/Adam Davies but it does seemed forced. Andy Garcia is more annoying than anything.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just seeing the episode

they let Nate speak, matter of face I didn't know his name was Nate:russ:

give Charles wife a shot scene and she steals the episode :takedat: