HBO's "Ballers" Season 2 Thread

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Did the guy telling Spence that we look out for our own mean anything extra or was I just looking to much into it? And Spence knew damn well he shouldn't have tried that blackmail thing when it's dirt out there on him too. Chess not checkers Strasmore! I also see by next weeks preview that Ricky is getting a better offer. I wonder who it's from and will he take it? Not like it matters much anyway cause we haven't really seen them on the field a lot and they probably will never play an actual game but that's ok cause I realize that the show isn't actually about what takes place on the field.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Did the guy telling Spence that we look out for our own mean anything extra or was I just looking to much into it? And Spence knew damn well he shouldn't have tried that blackmail thing when it's dirt out there on him too. Chess not checkers Strasmore! I also see by next weeks preview that Ricky is getting a better offer. I wonder who it's from and will he take it? Not like it matters much anyway cause we haven't really seen them on the field a lot and they probably will never play an actual game but that's ok cause I realize that the show isn't actually about what takes place on the field.

You mean the owner of the Cowboys? Yeah I think he meant we cover for our own, that is all.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
If Victoria is calling :takedat:, why aren't you picking up Spencer?

If Charles' wife is a doctor and he just played a season of football, they should be good for a minute :ehh:. I'll chill at home with the newborn and get my trophy count up on PS4 :blessed:.

Ricky's dad was making shytty excuses, but he still has that old man strength :whoa:. He tossed Duck Dynasty down.

That Big Pun outro :obama:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reporter Chick gonna be the next Molly:skip: Suh's girl ain't loyal:usure: Ricky pops:laff: on his Bushes shyt:birdman: Hate it had to be Charles, y'all:to: Agent Everglades CaC FUKKERY:upsetfavre: Topless Birds in the cut:steviej: Wait, Cowgirls's smarter than Big Dummy Vern:troll: Spence shoulda paintball RegLeech mouth:stopitslime: Andy gonna steal Joe from under him, tho:sas2: And, Pun's:rip: Beware:krs: makes the cypher complete:banderas:

Last edited: