HBO's "Ballers" Season 2 Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The fact that they have real NFL players is what's makes this so realistic and interesting. They are tying up fiction with reality and I like it.

yup, spice adams popping up this week was kinda random. cuz he was just an average player, and he's been retired for a few years now. however, he has been doing his own bears show on fox and appearing on radio/tv a lot since his retirement, so it wasn't a stretch for him to test his acting chops.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I don't know why is it so hard for Charles to switch to right tackle from left

I rather be out of position making 6 figures the next several years, then making commission at a car dealership...

Love his wife on the show

yup, she's the best looking woman on there, and she's so down for him in their relationship. I love how they portray that aspect.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
man, if vernon is making like $10M+ a year, that 75K he's breaking off reggie really ain't shyt. he's basically his personal gopher like turtle on entourage.
That's semantics and not necessary. You should never think just because you got 10 million coming a year that you should just splurge for no fukking reason. He was broke before the football money and should always be thinking on how to increase residual income with his spending. If you need a personal accountant or assistant, get one and pay them proper wages. Not some goofball nygga who's mindset is shaky and not productive.

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
yup, she's the best looking woman on there, and she's so down for him in their relationship. I love how they portray that aspect.

plus charles also down for his wife especially when he has had other opportunities to cheat... i'm glad the show do produce a black man and woman being down for each other and no c00n baby mama drama shyt

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
That's semantics and not necessary. You should never think just because you got 10 million coming a year that you should just splurge for no fukking reason. He was broke before the football money and should always be thinking on how to increase residual income with his spending. If you need a personal accountant or assistant, get one and pay them proper wages. Not some goofball nygga who's mindset is shaky and not productive.
make 10 million a year and not give your best friend in life 75k even though he's directly responsible for getting you that 10 milly when he forced you to hold out for more money brehs

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
make 10 million a year and not give your best friend in life 75k even though he's directly responsible for getting you that 10 milly when he forced you to hold out for more money brehs
He ain't directly responsible for jack $hit..wtf you been watching? He's been a leech and a crybaby ass nygga.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
He ain't directly responsible for jack $hit..wtf you been watching? He's been a leech and a crybaby ass nygga.
nikka I been watching the show. First season when they was trying to give him a few million a year, he got Vern to hold out for more.

They came back with more. He told Vern no and hold out for more.

They tried to get rid of him. Vern wouldn't let him go. Finally they went to Dallas and got 10

So if it wasn't for him. He'd be making around 3-4 mil a year. But he can't get 75k for helping you get an extra 5 milly a year?

Plus again. This your best friend in life. And helps you out too. You see any other friends or paid employees of Vern being any type of help or assistant or gopher for him? No

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
nikka I been watching the show. First season when they was trying to give him a few million a year, he got Vern to hold out for more.

They came back with more. He told Vern no and hold out for more.

They tried to get rid of him. Vern wouldn't let him go. Finally they went to Dallas and got 10

So if it wasn't for him. He'd be making around 3-4 mil a year. But he can't get 75k for helping you get an extra 5 milly a year?

Plus again. This your best friend in life. And helps you out too. You see any other friends or paid employees of Vern being any type of help or assistant or gopher for him? No
He got Spence that put this whole thing together:laugh:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
He got Spence that put this whole thing together:laugh:
spence was begging him to take the shytty deal

spence was contemplating dropping him as a client cause reggie was being a pain by asking for too much money

spence had to eat crow when dallas offered exactly what reggie FORCED them to ask for

and for the record, the white agent did the deal... spence handles the money once they get it... so spence didn't do shyt but relay messages back and forth

are we watching this show or just looking at ass and cars?

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea

Exactly... plus he's directly responsible for Vernon being fukked up but blame quiet man for it.....

Reggie never take responsibility for anything that goes wrong but take credit for everything that goes right

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
If you thought I forgot about the LATINA BLUE SKIRT WINNER from Episode 2? You are SADLY mistaken

bruh we need to ID her,

btw that last episode to me was the best of the series, idk but it was just a real easy watch, just made me feel good for some reason :manny: