HBO's "Ballers" Season 2 Thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That was crazy how they really got Payton :ohhh:

I'm not gone lie I legit :mjlol: when Ricky started talking about getting Payton or Brees to actually show up I was like "a real NFL coach ain't about to show up on this show":mjlol:

Then he really showed up :dwillhuh:
:wow:
:francis: At Spence's drug addiction, this about to get serious

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That was crazy how they really Payton :ohhh:

I'm not gone lie I legit :mjlol: when Ricky started talking about getting Payton or Brees to actually show up I was like "a real NFL coach ain't about to show up on this show":mjlol:

Fake Jerry Jones though :mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That was crazy how they really Payton :ohhh:

lol same I mean they had real nfl playrs before but never seen a real head coach and then you see sean payton

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
lol same I mean they had real nfl playrs before but never seen a real head coach and then you see sean payton

It's one thing if they are shytting on a team, but they aren't. If anything it makes the team look good so I see why Sean would have no problem doing it.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
this wasn't the first time Rickey was around the Saints :ohhh:

The last time Sean Payton considered signing "Ballers" actor John David Washington, the price tag was much cheaper.

Washington -- who is the son of actor Denzel Washington -- tried out for the New Orleans Saints as a running back during their 2008 rookie minicamp.

Washington didn’t make the squad then. But he reunited with Payton this summer when Payton filmed a cameo scene for the HBO series.

Un-reality TV: Sean Payton reunites with Denzel Washington's son in 'Ballers' cameo

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just watched the last two episodes back to back...dude still acting like a dummy in that paintball situation and that Reggie character is a SCUMBALL idiot. 1500 a week for not doing shyt? LOL. Rock's addiction..I wonder what that is leading to. The ending to Episode 3 was good with Denzel's son getting "the love":laugh: The little cute theme song for the situation:laugh:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
What Rookie QB? Stick to WCW dumbass. Jags WR since 2014:

Allen Hurns
Receptions: 115
Receiving yards: 1,708
Receiving touchdowns: 16

Allen Robinson
Receptions: 128
Receiving yards: 1,948
Receiving touchdowns: 16

Lee :mjlol:
Receptions: 52 :francis:
Receiving yards: 613 :usure:
Touchdowns: 2 :scust:

Is that you Marqise?

Homie just can't stay healthy :smh:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Just watched the last two episodes back to back...dude still acting like a dummy in that paintball situation and that Reggie character is a SCUMBALL idiot. 1500 a week for not doing shyt? LOL. Rock's addiction..I wonder what that is leading to. The ending to Episode 3 was good with Denzel's son getting "the love":laugh: The little cute theme song for the situation:laugh:

man, if vernon is making like $10M+ a year, that 75K he's breaking off reggie really ain't shyt. he's basically his personal gopher like turtle on entourage.