HBO's "Ballers" Season 2 Thread

puggle

Superstar
Daps
This show is so good but feels too short for some reason.
I sometimes wish the show was longer too but usually come to the realization there really isn't much to the show deep down. I would rather be left wanting more than getting too much with an hour every week.

edit: One thing I forgot to add was that I was really impressed by Suggs's acting in the past two episodes, especially the last one. I'm more used to athletes mumbling on screen and just giving uncomfortable performances. I found him way more charismatic than Vernon, dude's a natural.

Last edited:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I sometimes wish the show was longer too but usually come to the realization there really isn't much to the show deep down. I would rather be left wanting more than getting too much with an hour every week.

edit: One thing I forgot to add was that I was really impressed by Suggs's acting in the past two episodes, especially the last one. I'm more used to athletes mumbling on screen and just giving uncomfortable performances. I found him way more charismatic than Vernon, dude's a natural.
You are right I believe bruh. If it was an hour we would bytch about to much filler when basically the 30 minutes we get is all filler but in a good way. The only real storyline we have with substance is Rock and his painkiller addiction. Everything else is shyt that can change from week to week. I love this show though and don't have a bad thing to say about it at all.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
John David Washington is a dope actor. Didn't know he was the all time leading rusher at Morehouse
dzlZ0XB.jpg