HBO's "Ballers" Season 2 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Be 24 without a checking account, then injure your meal ticket brehs :mjlol:. No reason for him to be salty about $800 a week either :francis:

Even the women in throwaway roles are fine on this show, the pharmacist at CVS and the doctor that Spencer went to get his medicine :whoo:

Vin Diesel and Belichick watching the episode tonight like :beli:

Legs had lunch w/her boss to talk about equal pay and left with no job :skip:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Spencer hip been thru a TLC match:bryan: Sistah Doc come thru in the cut:jawalrus: T-Sizzle shook over Andie G phone call:huhldup: Reporter Chick:drunk: took her talents to the bottle:skip: Ricky believes in Tyrod's prospect: BLACKEXCELLENCE:myman: Charles need his workout regimen:flabbynsick: Joe stays scheming, tho:sas2: Paintball FUKKERY took out Vern:dead: Correction, fukkboi leech Reggie did:dame: Tear your ACL on a rubber barrel, brehs:beli:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:mjlol: show was mad funny last night how Vernon fell off that log and injure his leg?!?
:laff:

Spence coming for Andy Garcia's football and sports clients though?!? :weirdo:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Show is lacking something for me...

Ricky signing with my Saints tho.

BREES TO Cooks and Ricky

:wow:

Yeah I like it, but it needs some higher stakes involved or at least needs to convince the audience that the stakes are high. With Entourage there was always that fear if the latest movie ain't pan out, they're going to be broke. I think the show would have been better if Spense and Joe started their own firm.

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I like it, but it needs some higher stakes involved or at least needs to convince the audience that the stakes are high. With Entourage there was always that fear if the latest movie ain't pan out, they're going to be broke. I think the show would have been better if Spense and Joe started their own firm.

It's a cool fun show especially for sports fans but its nothing special imo. Regardless I'll continue to watch.