HBO's "Ballers" Season 2 Thread

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Can someone refresh my memory on what happened with Spence and Joe in the finale last season
I remember Joe flipped and wanted to start his own company with Spence, but Spence got handed the keys to the company....in order for Spence to accept did he get Joe his job back :patrice:

Too many shows on these days

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Can someone refresh my memory on what happened with Spence and Joe in the finale last season
I remember Joe flipped and wanted to start his own company with Spence, but Spence got handed the keys to the company....in order for Spence to accept did he get Joe his job back :patrice:

Too many shows on these days

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what happened. He convinced old dude to take Joe back in order for him to take the new position. It's been awhile though and I'm not 100% sure on the details.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh, I enjoy the show....but after getting two months of Veep and Silicon Valley, this just feels so.....not that.

Yeah... but it's like a complete 180 from those two shows. It's just fun, junk food for the brain. I mean... the writing is no where near those two shows imo. But Ballers is still cool to watch.

:yeshrug:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Eh, I enjoy the show....but after getting two months of Veep and Silicon Valley, this just feels so.....not that.
I love the Rock and the nfl. For some reason I don't like this. It's got a entourage feel to it which was a dope ass show, something missing here