HBO's "Ballers" Season 2 Thread

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
That Miami life is crazy brehs. I spent a week with my boy(who is a NFL player, was a just drafted player who went down there to workout he's signed to Rosenhouse). We hung out with all these NFL dudes with Ms the whole week. The shyt is unreal.

It's a good vacation spot for bachelors like myself with upper middle class money(gotta save for the few days there to live it fully).

Go down and meet people that have stature and know what's poppin and it's a great spot but it's only like that for people with Ms

shyts crazy man

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Shows like this should be on Netflix.

Yeah. I was like 4 seasons behind on Entourage. Watching it on DVD was :blessed:

I couldn't imagine watching it week by week.

I watched the first season of this straight through also.

I had to see the first episode of the second season. I might miss a few and watch them when I can. I'm not gonna watch these live every week

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How good is this show brehs?
From the posts I see it's full of ass and titties and can't be mad at that :myman:

How is the storyline/ acting though :ehh:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I really like this show, but I don't know why:patrice:

Rock+Football+sexy women>>>>>A good story

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Miami life is crazy brehs. I spent a week with my boy(who is a NFL player, was a just drafted player who went down there to workout he's signed to Rosenhouse). We hung out with all these NFL dudes with Ms the whole week. The shyt is unreal.

It's a good vacation spot for bachelors like myself with upper middle class money(gotta save for the few days there to live it fully).

Go down and meet people that have stature and know what's poppin and it's a great spot but it's only like that for people with Ms

shyts crazy man

Give details nikka. Not about your friend, but what you did, women, benefits, etc

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

shyts crazy man
my boy has a sister... just married some nfl player

he went out with them in pittsburg for the a weekend.... fukking pittsburg... he said a very famous running back of theirs threw a ziplock full of coke at him "this is you for the night bro"

said he was up in VIP... dude walks up to him and points to a crowd of women... "anything you want, let me know and it's yours for the night"

best weed, best liquor, best women.... and it all just comes to you, just to be in your presence... like "hey bro you play for the steelers?? awww shyt i thought i knew you.. i run this town, take this zip of weed on me baby" and then they walk off... women literally BEGGING to come to VIP then begging to come to the after party at the crib

any given sunday was the most realistic nfl movie ever made... and it's exactly why the nfl paid to get it shytted on and terrible reviews