HBO to air The Wire remastered in HD starting on December 26th

Daps
Oh everyone knew that it was pure unadulterated ether but the bytch just got offended and got all up in her feelings behind the shyt. Its a time and a place especially with a political chick like that. Thats why that dinner shyt was a mistake. I would have been just fine with her calling me every other night to tap that thick ass. fukk a dinner and talking.
She should've listened instead of being such a bytch. Mcnulty knew more about the real problems with the city (crime the police wanting to beat nikkas up and get promotions rather than solving crimes) than the politicians she worked with.

A Real Human Bean

and a real hero
Daps
Yeah as someone in a kinda similar line of work as her lol I get that same look on my face at times when a chick doesn't vote. That may be wrong of me but it happens

It depends on the situation. Like McNulty said, Maryland is typically a blue state so him voting in the Presidential election didn't matter all that much. Plus, I don't blame folks for not voting these days when the politicians, who are supposed to serve the people, don't even take their opinions into account. Most people have absolutely no influence on policy.

humble forever

All Star
Daps
Excited for this, i was really late and tried to start watching it a few months ago but it looked old as fukk so i dropped it.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It depends on the situation. Like McNulty said, Maryland is typically a blue state so him voting didn't matter all that much. Plus, I don't blame folks for not voting these days when the politicians, who are supposed to serve the people, don't even take their opinions into account. Most people have absolutely no influence on policy.

I live in Maryland and even tho the dem normally always wins in a presidential election I still can't abide not voting. Just can't. Too many of us died for that right to do it. I just watched Selma on Saturday so that further stamped it in my head that we always need to vote. The best way to get politicians on your side is through numbers. The constituents that vote are normally the ones who get their voices heard.

But with all that said, he was right about the conditions in Baltimore and other inner cities. But I'm still going to vote