HBO to air The Wire remastered in HD starting on December 26th

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Giving that kid his eye back and raising that nikka from the grave would be redeeming himself. Anything short of that :camby:
Calm down man dont go marchin on me and wearing "fukk Prezbo" shirts. Prezbo was a fukk up and he aint shyt but all I'm saying is at least he tried to put forth an effort to help those kids.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
String dumb ass getting hustled by Clay Davis
:mjlol:

Hands down one of my favorite moments in the show is when string comes in to ask slim to hit clay Davis and Avon says you need a day of the jackal type for that not a rumble tumble nikka like slim.

Shyt had me in tears

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Hands down one of my favorite moments in the show is when string comes in to ask slim to hit clay Davis and Avon says you need a day of the jackal type for that not a rumble tumble nikka like slim.

Shyt had me in tears
Aww man that shyt had me on the floor. The look on Avon's face like "Dumb nikka I told you so". String just didnt have the street sense to smell that shyt out.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Aww man that shyt had me on the floor. The look on Avon's face like "Dumb nikka I told you so". String just didnt have the street sense to smell that shyt out.

Yeah string not smart enough for it man. Politicians don't play that street rule stuff. You can't just hit him. Avon looked at homie like he had three heads

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
McNulty bout to fukk his p*ssy up. nikka talk to much..fukk taking this chick out just fukk her and flee. I know Lester got in his head by trying to tell him to get a life outside of work but the nikka just not wired that way.

Daps
McNulty bout to fukk his p*ssy up. nikka talk to much..fukk taking this chick out just fukk her and flee. I know Lester got in his head by trying to tell him to get a life outside of work but the nikka just not wired that way.
Mcnulty was spitting that real shyt though. None of the politicians really gave a fukk.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Mcnulty was spitting that real shyt though. None of the politicians really gave a fukk.
Oh everyone knew that it was pure unadulterated ether but the bytch just got offended and got all up in her feelings behind the shyt. Its a time and a place especially with a political chick like that. Thats why that dinner shyt was a mistake. I would have been just fine with her calling me every other night to tap that thick ass. fukk a dinner and talking.