HBO to air The Wire remastered in HD starting on December 26th

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i don't have hbo sig but i've been watching some of them on hbo go.

it looks great in 16:9, but does anyone else notice the "jerky" pans sometimes when the camera moves? like the movement isn't always fluid?

is that just something that's happening on the hbo go eps, or is it happening on the live broadcast too? a symptom of the cropping maybe?

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok 1 of you smart mufukkas tell me what they put on the other dog to make Cheese dog not fight. Cuz to this day I still don't know!

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
When you think how international criminals move , the Albanian/ Greek model shown on the wire hit the bullseye perfectly. Theses dudes had a mole in the fbi who never got caught for years. They were only down for a week at best before they had new faces moving product in from another dock , think on that for a second. These dudes had east coast on lock , no flash no nothing. They don't even know their names. Vonda says my name isn't even my name and the Greek said in not even Greek . Prototype high level organization portrayed realistic.

:ohhh: Interesting contrast to Marlo, who belives strongly in My Name is My Name. Ima have to ask the writers if this was done on purpose

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh: Interesting contrast to Marlo, who belives strongly in My Name is My Name. Ima have to ask the writers if this was done on purpose

Of course.

Marlo was all about the streets and his rep (You see how he went off during that scene when he found out Omar called him a punk)
Both Avon and Marlo where two sides of the same coin....Even tho Avon hated Marlo he still had respect for him because he stood strong
for the west side of Baltimore.

You see how Avon threw up the dub sign for Marlo when he got finished talking to Sergei, It was all respect.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Ricky Williams is part of the Barksdale crew? :lolbron:

The_Wire_-_Gerard.jpg